**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW attack diversity

We all know this famous trinity in AW offense teams. Beloved Blade/Spark/GhostRider is an ultimate option nowadays. To bring some fun it would be nice to set a diversity attack bonus in AW. That will make strategies more complex and advanced.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    When you go into Attack Phase, the only thing you have control over is who you bring for Attack. I can't agree with this idea. Plus, Diversity has never been a need for Attack.
  • VetermioVetermio Posts: 18
    Nope. You chose which champ to bring and which path to take. It encourages people to use variable champs in AW during attack phase.
    It doesn't matter if everyone uses the same Champs for Attack.
    But it brings fun to the game. There’s nothing great in a monotony.
    Doesn't matter to me who people bring for Attack. My job for Defense is to try and stop them.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    scout your path before check classes.... check minis... decide who to bring based on who u get.....
    i see magik mini i bring AA.....
    i see medusa boss i bring SW.....
    i see tech on armor node i bring medusa.....
    i see lots of mystic i bring CAP IW or LC.......
    It will make wars more difficult . Nowadays alliances explore 100% of maps. It isn’t interesting. People should show their mastery not by using the same champs. They must be ready to use weaker champs if they want to get extra points.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Vetermio wrote: »
    But it brings fun to the game. There’s nothing great in a monotony.

I do have fun using my trinty, great fun in fact. Why do you want to spoil my fun hey ?
    Because it becomes a job rather than game when you do the same things in the same way every time:)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Vetermio wrote: »
    Because it becomes a job rather than game when you do the same things in the same way every time:)

I think saying goes "you enjoy your job you'll never work a day in your life" lol
    Kabam should give you a present ;)