**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lags and stopping mid combo

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
Hey all

Wanted to see whobis experiencing this issue. Last night and this morning as I was in war and arena, my champs just randomly stop mid combo and I take a combo as a result of it. Same goes for I’m in mid combo and out of no where my champ goes for a heavy. Anyone else experiencing this issue? It’s cool if it happens on EQ or arena or even story, but during war is unacceptable. We have 3 wars left to play and some alliances are at the tip of their brackets for placement. I don’t have picture of video proof cuz it happens randomly. Every other fight, 3-4 per fight, 2-3 fights without happening.

iPhone 8
iOS 11.4
Brand new device no issues
Latest mcoc update

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Funny I was just coming here to see if anyone else had the same problem.

AW - Blade vs Magik Mini Node 52
    OnePlus 5
    Android 8.1
    Latest version from playstore.
  • edited June 2018
    Hey guys, I’m really sorry to hear you have encountered these issues, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect! We're always working to make improvements to the game's performance and input such as yours is vital in helping us with this process.

To help us keep everyone's comments about lag and performance issues more organized, we have created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. If you're playing the game on an Android device, please contribute to THIS discussion. If you're an iOS user, please use THIS thread.

The bug reporting template can be found on page 1 of each discussion. Please try to provide as much of the requested information as possible so our Teams can investigate any possible issues and potentially identify or develop a solution.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.