**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stop believing edited pics

qopqop Posts: 52
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Whether u believe or not,

Aside the piloting concern which has always been around up and down...

the recent whole colluding issue...should only be about setting up 2* wars to gain point advantage.

The whole thing about backdoor deals with kabam is utterly stupid. Stop letting ur imagination run wild.

As for placement $ or watever we wish to call it...u should ask urself if the alliance in question even won these wars because from wat i seen they lost. All wars won had normal death scores.

Let kabam look at ingame data and investigate. I can easily edit chat bubbles or avatar pic.

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    quit the bs
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    ^^^^^^^^ This.
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    You sound like these desperate guys from NASA which lies aren’t selling good anymore.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    To be fair you have no proof that it is edited. And the silence from Kabam is saying allot about this situation.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    5hm6an0t3c95.jpg

loool that's what i thought thoo
  • qopqop Posts: 52
    edited June 2018
    SS aren’t always believable. A pages long confession from a 2 year member of a top alliance is very believable. SS are easier to corroborate when that’s considered.
    i never said all look like lies. the guy tat had his acc tempered indeed had something happened. im only talking about the whole kabam and pay off stuff lol.

As for editing...i can do one for u now chatting with a friend and either erase our names or cut paste edit our avatar or text hahahaha

First look at results of wars. who won and who actually lost. If all was indeed true, the ally in question would b undoubtly #1. Seeing their season score, im sure they lost 3-4 wars this season. I am desperate? u just need to look actual results instead of sudden outburst of posts after one of the top allies got hurt and are salty.

Piloting is certainly something that needs to b further looked at. But the other claims seem meh in my eyes.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    qop wrote: »
    i never said all look like lies. the guy tat had his acc tempered indeed had something happened. im only talking about the whole kabam and pay off stuff lol.

As for editing...i can do one for u now chatting with a friend and either erase our names or cut paste edit our avatar or text hahahaha

Also helps when an ex-leader of a top alliance comments that conversations shown in SS are true

Also helps when an ex-leader of a top alliance comments that conversations shown in SS are true
    is tat even him? even if it is him, he only admitted that he expected things would b troublesome once kabam started looking out for piloting. If all said things were true, the alliance in question would have never needed to replace 1/3 of its members. Some new guys r from top some r actually from platinum ally.

The ex-leader also got kicked for not being active and not donating ever btw. He lost passion for the game long ago.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Tbh, there has been a lot of trolling and "fun" being had with one particular alliance. That shouldn't undermine the real pics and conversations but it most definitely will. Some people that got lowered are trying to ensure others get the same treatment and they're kinda messing up the possibility of that happening imo. There was already enough real evidence out there and that should have forced an investigation but idk if it'll happen when people can "fake news" it bc of the trolls.

People already believe that there would never be a real investigation of this particular alliance for various reasons. There's no need to help that alliance stay safe by flooding the community with fake stuff. Now if no adjustments are made, everyone will be wondering if this had anything to do with. Can't give people a free out.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    is tat even him? even if it is him, he only admitted that he expected things would b troublesome once kabam started looking out for piloting. If all said things were true, the alliance in question would have never needed to replace 1/3 of its members. Some new guys r from top some r actually from platinum ally.

The ex-leader also got kicked for not being active and not donating ever btw. He lost passion for the game long ago.

He addressed messages to the person who wrote the confession I mentioned, who wrote messages back to him.

Kicked for inactivity doesn’t mean everything someone says is a lie.

Conditional reasoning is appropriate when there are few variables to consider (“if this, then that”). IMO there are too many variables with this situation for LSAT-like logic games to effectively explain what’s actually going on.
    edited June 2018
    @nope

Right on. I am sure there were truths to the matter. But now so much has come out suddenly and only after someone got hurt it is funny. Pilot stuff does need to be looked on just as all other top allies included. Things now seem to b a mix of facts and trolls its hard to believe wats wat.

From what i know the ally in question is actually known to not accept 2* deals since the past because they never trusted others with these deals and were confident to win their wars. Only seen them 2* war with their branch ally long ago.

If u r on line chat groups, u would know that if the ally in question actually did 2* wars, images usually get leaked asap.

Anyway, my 2 cents.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I agree with OP
    Don't believe everything someone just says and in edited screen shots
    Confessions can also be made up lies
    There's always his side, their side and the truth....
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    If the ss were fake, then Kabam could have easily responded and we could move on. But instead, they ignore and delete any attempt to have a conversation or to at least seek answers. This potentially shows that there is validity to what those ss are indicating.

Secondly, if those ss were fake, then the one creating those could have included much more damning ideas about Kabam. But instead, they are very subtle and in passing. They are too realistic and "casual" to have been completely fabricated.

Thirdly, all of this has been corroborated by other circumstantial evidence. Those accusing people of blinding relying on ss are missing the point. The ss only affirm what has already been suspected. We can look at the match making compensation, the crystal exploit penalty, the testimony of the ex member, the silence of Kabam, or other circumstantial evidence.

When you look at the cumulative effect of all of these circumstantial evidence, then the verdict is pretty clear.
    edited June 2018
    If the ss were fake, then Kabam could have easily responded and we could move on. But instead, they ignore and delete any attempt to have a conversation or to at least seek answers. This potentially shows that there is validity to what those ss are indicating.

Secondly, if those ss were fake, then the one creating those could have included much more damning ideas about Kabam. But instead, they are very subtle and in passing. They are too realistic and "casual" to have been completely fabricated.

Thirdly, all of this has been corroborated by other circumstantial evidence. Those accusing people of blinding relying on ss are missing the point. The ss only affirm what has already been suspected. We can look at the match making compensation, the crystal exploit penalty, the testimony of the ex member, the silence of Kabam, or other circumstantial evidence.

When you look at the cumulative effect of all of these circumstantial evidence, then the verdict is pretty clear.

For ur first point. None said all is true or all fake. Just said things seem to be bloated with troll news thats mixing with the actual truth that it seems to only worsen the matter. All evidence can be found ingame. So, we shall see if there was such “colluding” as how one of the top ally got penalized. Only been a day, kabam as we all know arent fast in action lol.

For ur second point. Fabrication shouldnt b too extreme but more subtle if u want it to be more realistic no?

For ur third point. u should really know the facts and be more critical. Match making compensation was actually valid considering they could only possibly match 2 wars per week instead of 3 just like every other ally. The actual problem was that kabam only considered them part of the compensation making the case too specific instead of including some others that missed searching 2 hours at end of search window. Kabam argument was that others had the flexibility to search earlier while it was technically impossible for the alliance in question. As for the crystal exploit, i cant say much. But, all i can say that back then kabam wasnt as strict with their exploit punishment approach early of the game compared to later once game content and mechanica started developing.

We all know that angry people overreact and post more then it was but there is a huge chunk pf truth there and thats what makes us upset
    I agree with u. There seems to b actual true stuff that need suspicion and looked on. But, later half seem just troll work.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Who's got something to gain here? That's where you start. Some of what you've seen is real. Some isn't. The only thing I'm concerned about is if the real stuff is going to lead to a real investigation. Prior experience and the alli in question makes me worry that it won't. And it would suck for season 2 to award cheating alliances in the way season 1 did.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Nobody , and I say nobody, gets to the top without some cheating.