**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phoenix, Kamala Khan, and Groot change?

DazbohshettDazbohshett Posts: 20
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
We all know about the Red Hulk, Luke Cage, and Sentry fix. It completely changed the science class offensively and partially defensively as well. Now it's time to give the cosmic class a change too. Three beloved characters, Phoenix, Groot, and the all-new all different Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Us players need these fixes because we all mostly feel they don't deserve the state that they are all in right now. Almost every summoner has these champions unranked and unused for months or even years. Please Kabam give these three the justice they deserved for this long period of time by running another beta test in the near future.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I think you wanted to say "buffed" instead of fixed ... they aren't broken. Also you create 2 threads of the same.
    And why is phoenix on that list?
  • Hmmm... somehow the post was duplicated when I edited it. Anyways, Pheonix is on the list because her damage lacks and people only rank her for prestige reasons rather than actually using her other than arena.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Eh Kamala is a trash character period so makes since she is trash on here
    Not all champions can have the same offensive power. She has her uses, it's just hard to fight with her.
    I would recommend you to see Idelest's videos on her
  • DazbohshettDazbohshett Posts: 20
    edited June 2018
    I have seen it. 350 hits at rank 4 is very low damage and has no use in harder content. Her incinerate damage is far to low as well. The only thing useful is her regen like Luke Cage's indestructible before his buff.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    And don't leave out Venom & Venompool
    I have seen it. 350 hits at rank 4 is very low damage and has no use in harder content. Her incinerate damage is far to low as well. The only thing useful is her regen like Luke Cage's indestructible before his buff.

And just like many other champions, she doesn't need to have such an high damage. She was designed to be a sustainable character with some decent damage and a lot of incineration debuffs, as well aspower gain and cheat death
  • DazbohshettDazbohshett Posts: 20
    edited June 2018
    We are talking about the phoenix. The most powerful female in Marvel. She should be high offensively as well as having the second life
    Marvel Universe is almost irrelevant in this game. As you can see, every champion here has a chance to defeat any other champion. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen in Marvel Universe
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Carnage? Just saying
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Phoenix is fine the way she is...maybe a slight increase to base health. She hits hard enough with enough Fury and Phoenix Charges stacked. It takes some work to play her the right way, but her damage is fine at that point.
  • Her damage is not fine at all. A blood sucker, web shooter, hair lady, ice dude, and a guy with metal wings are all better than her.
  • Also Carnage has decent damage for now with his ramp up compared to these three who deal little to no damage
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Not every character has to be god tier
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Also Carnage has decent damage for now with his ramp up compared to these three who deal little to no damage

Now I know you are just trolling. I will move along now...
  • Many expected her and sentry to be god tier though. Sentry has some very nice damage now but it is time to give Phoenix that same treatment. The other two that I mentioned without a doubt need some help
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Kamala is "beloved"?
  • Of course, many loved her comic books when she came out
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    They did? As if this board hadn't already destroyed my little remaining faith in humanity.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Phoenix is fine as she is