**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good luck or bad luck?

kan5di7y5ro9.jpeg
Trying to decide if this is good or bad luck.

Good luck or bad luck? 55 votes

Good luck
32%
JRock808Ace_BaltazarOllyoxenfreeAppleisgodGruftynebFoxhero007Darkrider05Romeo408CupidEugene_VirtuosoPaytoPlayJulius_SeizureAleorKngSpcINFINTYSPIDER23FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidril 18 votes
Bad luck
67%
ShrimkinsWarofgods13514vg2782Player1994buffajrStefanjonesSpeedbumpVladislas22RikuremaQHungStark78AlfaGreifmaster911Kamr05Nemesis666MissMissyHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756MutantWharf8Oroku_SakiViperdagamer 37 votes

Comments

• Shooter708Shooter708 Posts: 46
    Neither...based on how many unopened crystals unopened it was bound to happen.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Bad luck
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Good luck
    Great luck. All those 6* shards. 💸
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Good luck
    That second zero looks photoshopped. I can tell by the pixels... lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Bad luck
    JRock808 wrote: »
    That second zero looks photoshopped. I can tell by the pixels... lol

True....I can see a difference, and the pi for him does look a little low...but if it’s real, that’s sucks for u...if it’s not, good photoshop 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    The spacing between the two and the zero is different than the two zeroes. And the 2nd zero looks a hair higher than the first one. But I have no 200 level dupes to compare it directly.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Bad luck
    I'm terribly sorry you got a 5 star Blade.
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Good luck
    All the 6 star shards.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I really don't see what would be so terrible about having an awakened 5* that regens a good chunk of his max health very quickly. I never understood the hate for IP. There are many MANY worse options out there
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    But a one time duped IP really isn't anything super amazing. Congrats anyway. Mine is yet to be awakened the only awakened 5* I have is Old Man Logan
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Good luck
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    I'm terribly sorry you got a 5 star Blade.

Ya I keep pulling him from basics. It’s really annoying cause he’s been sig 200 for several months now.