**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seek advice on team choice for beating collector

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Hi all,

I’m planning to do 5.2.6 and I’d like to take the following path:

Kang => Path D => Iron Patriot => Superior IM => Deadpool => Deadpool X-F => Punisher => Hulk => Iceman => SW => Collector

I have reviewed many resources on the web and seems like many players’ top pick are Vision, Thor, SW, Hulk, Hawkeyes etc. but unfortunately i don’t have them at 4* R5. I hereby attached my main roster fyi and can you guys give me some advices on the team setup? Thanks a lot!

BTW, my tentative choice is 5* GR, 5* x23, 4* Blade, 4* Hype and 4* Stark Spidy.
jrfe019ku15b.jpeg
rvqo3r9cyazw.jpeg
8mmy492nlc0i.jpeg
jly1t4cm0dm8.jpeg

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    SE Spidey is really good against him.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    You need a champ with High health, so bane can Do much for you.

I used Rhino. Quake seems to be a good call too
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    With that team, you will clear it in no time.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    With that team, you will clear it in no time.
    So you mean my tentative team is good enough?
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    You'll need visa, master card, American express then there other 2 are open to your best champs

Lol, but I’m not a fans of spending money. If I do, my roster should be much better than now.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yea your tentative team seems very good. Hulk also works really well if you are lucky with the Stunlock on his SP1.
    The collectors tenacity will shrug them off, be hard pressed to stun lock him. I know people used hulk then when they died they just kept using lv1 revives to trigger hulksbig fury an take him out by repeating that over an over.

Out of your champs I'd use sparky(main) blade, hulk, quake. I'd use sparky to build 10 poise then let loose on him.

Sparky is your best shot at evading his specials, just gotta have your intercept game on point.

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I used 4 star duped Max quake, Hyperion, spidy stark, ice man and 5 star r3 GR unduped for collector. Quake is a reliable lane clearer along with GR. For collector himself my MVP was Hyperion. I think with the above team you mentioned, you can do it. I used up only stash level 1 revives. Didn't use any units.
    Good luck.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Short answer: stark spidey

Here is why:
    This is what u will be expecting.
    Any champs, land 10hits, die from collector specials, revives, land 10 hits, die from collector specials.... repeats..
    you eventually just brute force until he die.

This is due to you need time to adapt to fighting collector, or even trying to evade his special (very hard but doable),
    And to avoid using a lot of revives, u need evade champs to help.

In this case, either u have sig99 daredevil, or stark spidey. So for you. Go for maxig your stark spidey, train up your skills for 10 poise and land hits, prey for auto evades and repeat the whack without reviving.

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    Thank you for all the insights from you guys. I made it with the tentative team. I used stark spidy and follow exactly what you guys suggested. It’s just a repeated consumption of L1 revives but I found some improvements after several tries and I can evade collector’s sp1 few times.......nonetheless it still costs me 12 L1 revives.
    2i7ihh6a24ax.png

Congrats, enjoy the uncollected benefits
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Reference wrote: »
    Thank you for all the insights from you guys. I made it with the tentative team. I used stark spidy and follow exactly what you guys suggested. It’s just a repeated consumption of L1 revives but I found some improvements after several tries and I can evade collector’s sp1 few times.......nonetheless it still costs me 12 L1 revives.
    2i7ihh6a24ax.png

Congratulations. Welcome to the business class. You will find more enjoyment playing the monthly uncollected event especially some fun nodes buffed the champs on paths on top of the rewards that u r getting from uncollected title.
  • BarroBarro Posts: 7
    Can i ask since when you're playing?
    On average, how many months one has to play to beat the collector?
    Barro wrote: »
    Can i ask since when you're playing?
    On average, how many months one has to play to beat the collector?

Hi I'd like to say there is no "average" period as different players have different progress schedule. Just like some ppl finish Heoric/Master EQs in 3.5 hours whilst some ppl finish them in 3 days or 3 weeks......its totally upto your own schedule.
    I'm in this game for 3 years but I only get back to Act 5 a month ago.