**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game shut down itself

I'm an Android user. After you fixed log in issue I'm having this issue where game shut down itself at the end of arena fight. So far this happened only twice but this can cause big trouble. I'm not loosing my points or fights though but i can not tolerate this in AQ or AW.
I'm also having that "0 MB download" message each time I log in. I don't know whether this is fixed or not.
My devices is Lenovo z2 plus and using latest android 7.0.
Please look into the situation and looking forward to your reply.

Comments

• Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    I have the same issue. Everytime i log in, i get that pop-up. Also mune shuts down after i win an arena fight. Starting to get annoying
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Yup, after you win a fight, immediately the game just shuts down. This happens only after he fix on the log in problem. Luckily, the match won was never lost.

I never had any technical issue before this and my phone's specs have all the power to runs the game well.
  • thekidm8thekidm8 Posts: 12
    Same here, galaxy s6 and game crashes after a couple fights either in aq or questing
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Ok...This time it happened in​ AQ and i lost my champ.
  • AhongAhong Posts: 21
    Same here, redmi note2. The game shut down after fight in arenas and AQ as well.
    As i said if they don't fix this ASAP then this can cause big trouble.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same here,
    Moto g4
    Android7
  • Game shut down after arena win happened to me a couple of times too. Yeah it's great that it recovers the fight and don't give you an auto loss, but for those competing in arenas, it becomes a serious disadvantage.
  • JjelgJjelg Posts: 7
    This has happened to me in both arena and alliance quests. Luckily like most it remains a win.
    Well they can keep pushing new things but can't fix the old ones! Great job.
  • This hasnot happened to me yet suprisingly I'm sorry for everyone who's having this problem though ;-;
    Same here
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Rahul_Contest. I have a master thread running about this issue here, so please refer there for updates. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.