**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ronald McDonald, Donald Trump, Muhammad Ali, Scott Baio, Richard Simmons, Oprah Winfrey, CeeLo Green

Got your attention?

GOOD!

Who we are:
Fixit Crime Syndicate
Alliance War: Tier 4-5. Gold 2. 1700-1800 War rating.
Alliance Quest: Advanced Tier every other week 4,4,3,3,3. Expert Tier every other week 3,3,3,3,3. No donations.
Summoner Advancement: Hit every week. Usually pretty high ranking around 6-20% bracket.
Item Use: Hit all milestones and rank rewards every week.
Duel Skirmish: All milestones and rank rewards every week.
No required events except Duel Skirmish is highly encouraged.

What we do and what we are doing:

Casual Alliance that doesn’t require donations or event minimums, but hardcore players with experience at highest levels. Have members with experience in Tier 1 Wars, Map 6 AQ multiple days, Labyrinth of Legends path completion, Legend speed run time trials, and so on. Have the leadership in place that knows the game and has already done what most wish they could do or are on a path to follow in their footsteps.
If you’re a leader, but tired of leading, can relax as a member here. Foundation is set and leadership is already in place to take care of our members. We are currently full and have a few people lined up for spots when they do open. So then why am I here posting? Because that’s what I do.

What we are in the process of right now for the next few weeks is preparing for next War season. Season 1 we only had 15-20 members and only a couple very high ranking players. Silver 3 season nothing to be proud of. Right now in season 2 we had a few really strong members at the beginning, but the roster at start of the season is nothing like our current roster for the end of the season. It’s possible we may finish Gold 1 this season if we get lucky, but I do not think there is enough time left. We'll find out here in a couple weeks.

The reason for this post is because we are taking preperations during the next couple/few weeks to look for permanent 30 members. I believe we have about 25 or more who plan on staying permanently. A lot of members were recruited from these forums so turnover rate was very high because of people 1) leaving at random without saying anything, 2) not being educated enough to read and understand what I posted about who we are and what we are doing, 3) too ignorant to understand joining an alliance for 3 days and thinking you have a clue what that alliances is really like when some members have been there for years and you’ve been there a couple days and think know how to run the show, and 4) not high enough skill level or rating to be able to fight along side our members in AW/AQ.

So what’s the point? Get to the point already. OK. We’re looking for people who know what they want and know how to get it. Looking for people who are go getters and successful at almost everything they do. Looking for winners. People who are used to winning but don’t cry about losing. We are the official Mafia of MCOC and I am the official Don of all Dons in MCOC.

Who you are and what you’re doing:

You’re an elite player who has been to the mountain top. Saw how pretty it is but don’t feel like living there. Come back down to earth. The game at the top 1-2% is as hardcore as it gets and competition is fierce. Ground yourself in reality and there are still challenges and competitive Wars to be fought besides the ones you are used to fighting. We have players who can take out War bosses with 1-2 miniboss links still up on first try, or second try if not so lucky on the first shot. Real boss killers. That’s basically all I am looking for right now. Not because that’s what we need, but because that’s what will make life easier for us. We are beyond the grooming and molding stages with newer players. We are all about learning and getting better and making progress, but there comes a point where we have to leave behind those we cannot keep up. Yes it sounds very hardcore and competitive just like a hardcore alliance, but we are a casual alliance. We just like to succeed and strive to continue to keep improving. We are better than half of the hardcore alliance out there because of this. Being able to play as much as you like is nice, but when your doing it in your mom’s basement or attic 24/7, you might want to look in the mirror and take control of your life. With that being said, we want our members to be as successful in real life as they are in game. We want winners. People who take pride in everything they do and want to be the best at whatever they are doing. If I’m talking about you, then what we need from you is very plain and simple. You will contact us and stay in contact. You are not in a rush and are in it for the long run because you already have too much invested to just quit. You think you don’t have enough time, but you do. Wars and AQ only take you logging on 2-3 times a day for 5-15 minutes. Doesn’t get any easier than what we are offering. You don’t have to do anything except show up and kill stuff. Sounds good? Right, it is. But we are not looking for members. We are looking for the best of the best. It make sure life a lot easier when have people who can’t get the job done. Not here to waste our time or your time. If you like to work for and earn what you deserve, we are the place for you. If you’re freeloading worthless leach who expects to join an alliance during last week or War season and think you deserve Platinum season rewards, you’re a bum. Just because you still live at parents house at 30 years old and don’t pay rent or have a job and they can’t evict you, doesn’t putt you one step above being homeless. You’re worse. Anyways, as you can see, we are not looking for people who have no lives or think they are better than everyone else. We are looking for average people without very high drive for success, or people who are above average at everything they do because they were blessed and just born that way.

So what we have here is a list of people who want to be in a Platinum alliance and are willing to put in the work to get there. This is your opportunity. Let’s have a sit down. See if you fit the criteria. And see if you have the credentials and street credibility to vouch for yourself when you sit at the round table with the boss.

We don’t have open spots right now. It usually doesn’t take that’s long for that to change. But the truth is we are so close to having 30 members who plan on making a permanent home. I only need those last few to finish recruiting once and for all. I’m not even really recruiting right now. I am looking for those worthy enough and hardworking enough to be part of a Platinum War season. I have a couple guys lined up around 750K-800K joining us after season is over and rewards are done. Basically looking for a couple more with the patience to wait for a spot. Not interested in “normal” members. Only interested in those who know they can handle anything and carry themselves that way. Thanks for your time.

Fixit Mobb
Fixit Crime Syndicate

Hoping this is the last post ever have to make related to Alliance recruitment. Posting links to previous posts so you can see the progress we have made since I started recruiting couples months ago. Just know that I accomplished all of this while working more hours than anyone you know. Very long and detailed like this post. If you’re cut from the same cloth as me and are the last of a dying breed, you could fit in well here.

Links to previous posts and pics to prove I am the hardest working alliances leader in MCOC and take pride in our alliance and it’s members. Not bragging. If I was bragging, you wouldn’t be believe anything I say.
Thanks for your time and good luck in game. You’ll need it if you cross us.

Comments

• FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Not letting me post pics right now for some reason. But can just ask me and will show you. You ever seen a check for 2 weeks that was 160 hours? I guarantee you I am hardest working alliance leader you could ever ask for. Relentless and won’t stop until I get what I want.
    11 million Alliance. Average player rating 370K. 1700-1800 War rating. Tier 4-5. Gold 1-2.
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    I saw Ronald McDonald and thought RackaRacka is recruiting lol. Nice writing btw, good luck for finding what you are looking for (I might consider joining but that's a big might).
  • Rip1Rip1 Posts: 45
    Ripworx1 add me in game I'm interested
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    All that wall of text just to be ignored 🤣🤣🤣
  • That's a really long essay, I didn't read any of it tho 😂 Only those who read everything are fit to be in your alliance
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I like the fact that you are a no donation ally. I like that you primarily run map 3 because t1 alphas are essential to end game players. I like that you run some higher maps to bounce between Expert and Advanced for the nice glory bonus. However, Dual Skirmish's rewards are absolutely pathetic. It would have been better to strongly encourage Completion to at least get the t1A. Do you ever get the t1A's from arena events?
    Yes.

tkb6ns9kmgl4.jpeg
    qnhivyif1gw7.jpeg
    5s8mahcx5fa5.jpeg
    wyv2668d8lzk.jpeg
    i8bri7cwuuq1.jpeg
    aunv35dzrdr6.jpeg
    8w2t710arvud.jpeg
    x9a6x03g1nnv.jpeg
    13sazlinkmtg.jpeg
    On iPad, think iPhone has other screenshots. Been doing pretty good in all events since getting new members. If want Tier 1 Alphas. Can’t get more than we do. People who have been doing map 5-6 for year or two and have hundreds of crystals that can’t even open, need to get with us if you want to continue to make progress. You’d think we are some nonharcore alliance that wishes we were as good as the top hardcore alliances. We’ve transcended beyond that. We’re past map 6 AQ and Tier 1 Wars. We have people who have done all that already. The game is so broken the way rewards work, that you basically have to go backwards to the beginning if you have been at the top for too long because you can’t rank up your champs anymore once you have Tier 4 class catalysts rotting but not not enough Tier 4 Basics and Tier 1 Alphas. If this sounds like your situation, then you need to consider joining us.even if it is for a 3-6 months stint or something, as long as you are clear with your intentions from the start, we will understand if want to try out temporarily. This is what your overflow chest will look like if you join us.

j3gwteb9uhxs.jpeg
    dwdw86elq6fy.jpeg
    a7pblxd177kl.jpeg
    wzidcjvb9uo7.jpeg

At first we didn’t get the Tier 1Alpha from Arena eventual. But we have hit it the last couple rounds. Have been doing pretty good at getting those bonus Tier 1 Alphas from the event quests, we just don’t require minimums. You wouldn’t need the extra 2 or so a week they offer if joined us anyways. You’d end up selling some off because end up getting so many. And if you really don’t have enough, you would have more than enough if actually used Glory to buy some since they are one of the cheapest things. Have never had to use Glory for Tier 1 Alpha. Like getting the half a Tier 4 Basic for 500. Thanks for interest. If have LINE can check out our chat channel.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    What is your Line? Let's talk. I'm ready for a break after this AW season.
    fixitmobb. Thanks
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Half considering dropping out of 5x5, can I get a quick tl;dr on event minimums, AQ maps and AW tier?
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Can you add me on line or in game? Same name
    CpAmericano doesn’t show up on LINE search. Add fixitmobb on LINE. Will add you in game.
    @everyone else: Looking for 3-5 players for season 2 since people like to say their going to join after season 2 ends but like to change their minds. Don’t ever say “word is bond” or “that’s my word” in real life because your word means absolutely nothing when you can’t keep it or you don’t do what you say you’re going to do. Respect is earned, not given. Guess most of the people on here don’t know anything about that since can’t make up their minds and like talking our their backside. If you’re real and know what you want and know how to get it, might be the right place for you. If fake and like to change your mind more than a 21 year old female changing outfits 10 times before going out to the club, kick rocks.
    @Mr_Platypus I never responded to your post because don’t want people who are too lazy to scroll up a couple posts to get the answer they are looking for before even needing to ask.
    Not the type of people want in my alliance.

r5b21qf1z89t.jpeg
    06t36zyq7n15.jpeg
    Don’t you just love the replies of people telling you that they are too stupid to read what you wrote? I do. Makes me know you’re not welcome here and helps keep post alive bumping it.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Thought this was another character wishlist thread
  • Wilmo668Wilmo668 Posts: 1
    Bbcode
    Silver Surfer, Mysterio, Namor, Fantastic Four. Fantastic Four would kind of suck. Mr Fantastic would be a late version of Kamala Khan. Ms. Invisible or whatever her name is would be a female version of Hood. Thing would be a Bleed Immune version of Hulk. And Human Torch would be completely ass backwards like Iceman. Would be Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite but take Incinerate Damage. Yay!
    Instead we’ll get some completely whack new champs like Stick or Mantis or something.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Tried adding you in game. My in game name is deepz32