**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials aren’t triggering when clicked

Has anyone else been having a problem with specials not triggering when you try use them? This has happened multiple times and caused me to lose important fights.

Comments

• Options
    Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I am too... please kabam look into this...
  • Options
    AVOskipitAVOskipit Posts: 6
    Me also @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been a problem for quite awhile now and they don't seem to care all that much considering how long it's been going on for.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    The only specific non- trigger of a SP I've experienced has been that way since I started playing, which happens in fights where the opponent triggers their sp1 or 2, I evade and there is like a 1/2 sec. Window where a thousand taps will not ever get my Sp to trigger. Never got an official answer that it is "working as intended" or not.
    Other than that, there is 1 other instance which has been consistent, and that is when both opponent and my sp3 fill simultaneously during a combo, and even if they are still horizontal to the ground and I'm tapping mine was immediately following the last M strike, they get theirs off first.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I especially like the AI triggering a SP3 at 1% while I get the block, unblock thing anytime I try to do the same thing when frantically attempting to launch the special.
  • Options
    Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    The faulty sp trigger has been lingering for months. It’s gotten worse over the past week or two. I’m glad someone brought up, again...
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yes. Happened to me twice back to back yesterday. Thought I was going crazy.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    This has been a bug for well over a year. There are certain spots on the button that won’t trigger a special.
  • Options
    SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    This happens to me fairly often. It is not all the time, and I have not discerned a pattern yet. I play on three devices and they all do it. iPad mini 4, iPhone 6s, and iphone7.