**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus not getting charge in AQ

I took the far left path in AQ map 5 and defeated both Psylocke and Cyclops and neither one gave me the charge for defeating a mutant on my 4* 5/50... when I noticed in my next fight that I wasnt doing my usual damage it caught me off guard...and when I tried to pause it for to take a screenshot I ended up catching a special from AA so included the pic after the fight that shows no charges. I revived and fought the next tech sentinel on the path and did receive that charge.

I usually don't take this path so this was the first time I noticed this...

n91pl2ggdzm6.png

tn9n60bk7pid.png

Comments

• VladTapesVladTapes Posts: 4
    Mission 3: Hunt the Uncanny:

Knockout a Mutant Champion. Grants Safeguard against the opponent’s Special 2 Attacks if the synergy with Wolverine, Wolverine (X-23) or Storm is active.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Yeah he should have gained a charge thats super weird
  • MakonosMakonos Posts: 11
    Yes, it is weird I use my four star in a AQ all the time. However I usually only use him in path to the second section and I've never had a problem with getting the charges for the missions. I use my five star all the time for story quests and have never noticed this problem before.

Support emailed me wanting me to record it and send it to them. I will have to try that same path again this next round.
    TKal wrote: »
    VladTapes wrote: »
    Mission 3: Hunt the Uncanny:

Knockout a Mutant Champion. Grants Safeguard against the opponent’s Special 2 Attacks if the synergy with Wolverine, Wolverine (X-23) or Storm is active.

All right thanks for coming next time don’t talk if you don’t know how the champ works and you can’t read a description of an ability

Thank you
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    You don’t have the synergy active so you won’t get the charge
    adknight27 wrote: »
    You don’t have the synergy active so you won’t get the charge

The Synergy is only for the Safeguard from sp2s ability you still get the charge for defeating any Mutant...

I have both a 4-star and 5-star corvus glaive that I use all the time and I never run a mutant Synergy with him and get the charge for defeating mutants... this was the first time that I've ever seen it not work and it was on those nodes for some reason
  • steve680steve680 Posts: 4
    I've also noticed this in the most recent AQ. I always bring Corvus and run the same paths, so I know how he works. He gained one charge from beating a tech opponent in Tier 1, but never gained the charges for beating an Avenger or beating a mutant.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    steve680 wrote: »
    I've also noticed this in the most recent AQ. I always bring Corvus and run the same paths, so I know how he works. He gained one charge from beating a tech opponent in Tier 1, but never gained the charges for beating an Avenger or beating a mutant.

So it’s yet another low priority bug that won’t be addressed because it doesn’t benefit them

Just tested him in event quest and he's working fine there.
  • edited June 2018
    steve680 wrote: »

Hey there, would you be able to tell me what map you were in when this happened and what opponents you defeated that didn't give you the charge?
    Sure, it was map 5. In tier one I beat Vision and only got one charge. It must have been the one from the tech mission, because when I faced Iron Man next, I only started with one charge and 20 glaive charges instead of 30. I beat Iron Man and still had only one charge. In Tier two I take the bleed path and beat Psylocke and AA and didn't gain a charge from either.
    Not sure if your team attempted a fix before today's AQ or if the problem is intermittent, because so far today for Tier 1 he's working as intended.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    They don't know their own maps by SS??!
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    I’ve noticed he is hit or miss on his persistent charge. I use him in AQ and when I took out NC last week, I did not get the mutant or evade bonus for that fight, even though I hit him with the heavy at the start of the fight before switching his stance.