**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do with this 4 star cosmic gem

I just beat the Evangeline Lilly chanllenge and got shat on so hard. I got a 5 star groot from a 5 star crystal I formed and a 4 star cosmic gem. Who do I use this hunk of garbage on?v6cnmaiqyipv.png

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Chadhogan wrote: »
    Keep it till you get medusa
    Wait for Medusa or Hyperion

Haha, RIP. I already have medusa, hyperion (and thor) all awakened :frowning:
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wair for corvus or midnight
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Got a cosmic too. My second one. Let it collect dust or throw it on Ronan for giggles
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Save for Proxima, IMO she's one of the cosmics that benefit much from awakening ability. Most of the other cosmics sig ability are just icing on the cake.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat. I have 2 Coamic gems. One is collecting dust for Medusa, but the other will probably collect an even bigger layer of dust for some yet-to-be-released champion
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Proxima or Corvus will be around for you eventually and you’ll be happy you saved it when that happens.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    What’s your progression? Where are you in the game? For me 4 star gems don’t mean anything because I’ve got a set crew of 5/50s and R4/R3 5 stars. But I’m also slow walking through Act 5 100% because I’m to cheap to buy energy.

But others might need 4 stars awakened and that’s an issue for them. In your list the first 3 are worth awakening if you need to fill a hole.

So it all depends on where you are in the game what matters to you. We need more info.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Use that stone on Ronan
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    edited June 2018
    Use it on Ronan
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I was hoping for cosmic to awaken my medusa.

Got tech, so awakened yondu because, meh, not much tech i didnt already have duped
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I'd put in Angela or Ms Marvel. Not The Kamala Khan version, not way lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I see you made a connection with Groot. So would you mind to use the gems on Groot? Once a groot, forever a groot.
    Just kidding, sorry on your pull, definitely a patch of bad luck. I can understood how that feel. Don't use it on Angela since her sig ability is almost irrelevant. If I were you, I would save it for Medusa, Hyperion, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight or Hela.