**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* medusa

Considering awakening then taking her to r5. I’m looking for a champ to help not only with LOL but to help all around in game. Your opinions would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Medusa would be a very high recommendation for LOL. If awakened her bleed damage doesn’t go away and the more you hit, the more bleed is put of, and including the armor break, she is one of the best options, blade is a good option too.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Look up @BrianGrant on youtube. He has some great guides/gameplay on her. With the BB/Karnak synergy, I believe she is well able to run LOL.
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    I've watched some Medusa LOL gameplay and she seems like a very good option, especially awakened. She handles all aspects of the game quite well. IMO she's in the top 3 of all 5* champs to bring to rank 5 (along with Blade and Stark Spidey).
  • Yes! Mine is at r4 amd i need 2 more months of event quests to get the t5b shards to take her to r5. She is the boss In my aw and gets on average about 8 kills every war in tier 3. I use her for questing and she tears through everything with little trouble. You'll really benefit from her being awakened and you wont regret it
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Definitely do that, She's a poison immune, with armour shattered utility, that can be your AW boss or your AW lead attacker, she can be your top prestige, she can shut down robots, her synergies increase her attack upto 75%, smooth animations etc etc
    Don't think about that rankup at all

Edit: All this and she can be your labyrinth option, a good once since cosmics are good against maestro
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited June 2018

if you have units any players will do for LOL..the more skillfull the lesser units.

P.s Pay 2 win for faster growth of roster.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Mine is rank 5... no complaints.. she hits hard, only bad thing is your alliance will want her for war defense.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Still medusa less here but by all means go ahead and rub salt into my wound lol
  • ZachZach Posts: 30
    All your inputs really helps thanks guys!
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Well worth it. Put mine up to r5 after 5.4 and recently took her off Def to use on attack for path 7 then 6 and she walks most wars without needing items, plus can then take her against an r4 Medusa boss for a one shot. Only taken an r5 down 70% so far but that's due to my own incompetence. LOL wise, 5 paths down and she has been my main clearer over an r4 Sparky and is far and away better against Maestro than him for me.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Pulled her yesterday
    Was saving my generic awakening gem of act5 from last December that I used on her because only saving for her
    And boom she's rank 4, hopefully could make her rank 5/65 soon
    Though i already got 5* blade at 5/65 duped 200 so she's the only option left in game
    She's got huge damage and poison immunity
    In game name: Daintydesert