**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY kabam, seriously?!?

13»

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Agree.... Fix Luke Cage and Gwen... Pretty sure the game team knows that, hence they put Gwen as default pic on forum members

As a "to do list" reminder? Lol
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    DaMunk wrote: »
    There's no way the drop rate is equal for all champs. I'm predisposed for IP across the game. My first 4* pull and first maxed sig 4*. My 1st, 2nd, and 4th 5* pull. Doubt that's just weird RNG.

Mine is Superior Ironman. He's everywhere I go, and my first duped 4-Star and 5-Star. But the Drop Rates of all Champions is equal. As more Champions are added to the 5-Star Crystal, you'll be just as likely to pull that Iron Patriot again as you are of Mordo.

As for why we're adding these specific champions first, it's because we are going in order of all of the previously featured 5-Star champions. Venom was the first, and the ones that follow are in order of their appearance. We're sorry if you don't like the first batch of Champions being added in July, but there are still plenty more to come!

Would it be hurting anyone to take those 2 champs out of the 5* crystal? Why bother adding them? Nobody will miss them...

You know they're complete garbage.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Add the champs as you like but either increase 5* shard earning opportunities or drop the price from 10k... meet us halfway. I have at least one dupe 5* (Ronan) but most people I talk too have zero... how about an opportunity to earn a 5* awakening gem or glory store purchase options for shards/gems?
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited June 2017
    There's no way the drop rate is equal for all champs. I'm predisposed for IP across the game. My first 4* pull and first maxed sig 4*. My 1st, 2nd, and 4th 5* pull. Doubt that's just weird RNG.

Mine is Superior Ironman. He's everywhere I go, and my first duped 4-Star and 5-Star. But the Drop Rates of all Champions is equal. As more Champions are added to the 5-Star Crystal, you'll be just as likely to pull that Iron Patriot again as you are of Mordo.

As for why we're adding these specific champions first, it's because we are going in order of all of the previously featured 5-Star champions. Venom was the first, and the ones that follow are in order of their appearance. We're sorry if you don't like the first batch of Champions being added in July, but there are still plenty more to come!

I don't believe for a minute that chances are the same. I sit on 2 T4cc of each class (except for skill one ) for a long time and only 1 T4cc to R5 champs of my choice. I had 4 T4cc skill but no champs worthy to R5. And you know what, I pulled out 3 more T4cc skill in the row. Chance of such a thing to happen is only 0.45%.

Another example is 5 people in my alliance tried to open 5* crystal at the same time and we got either Antman, Ironman or iron patriot.

So just don't tell me it's random. It's fixed and it's fixed against players base. From business perspective, it's totally understandable. Problem is 5* champs are supposed to be game changer for players but truth is I don't intend to Rank 2 any of my 5*. I don't even bother to open 5* crystal now cause it sucks big time for players.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    For the guys defending trash champions, you guys are so naïve. Nothing justify playing for a whole month, maybe less for those hardcore players to get the shards, and then get slapped on the face by pulling a borderline useless champs. I know they are good for arena, in a way that has made the disappointment more bearable. however most alliance are afraid of require minimums for 3-day arena events (PS, AC) thus discouraging players from grinding arena, so again useless 5*. some of you are saying "but you can take this not so trash champ and then combine them with this trash champion so you can have 2 not so trash champions". I mean come on bro! I'm not going to take Iron Patriot and Iron Fist to AQ to make Luke cage slightly better. I 100% support the OP Kabam does it on purpose, if they really wanted to every single 5* would be good (I mean by that taking off the awful champs from they crystal) so when you finally get a champ you don't want to stop playing this game. but Kabam is too greedy and never will care much about the majority of the player base
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    ADDZZ wrote: »

Would it be hurting anyone to take those 2 champs out of the 5* crystal? Why bother adding them? Nobody will miss them...

Actually, just because forum posters or youtube streamers call something garbage, doesn't mean the entire player population or even a majority of them believe that to be true. For example, in spite of the vocal opinion being that Dr. Strange is trash after 12.0, his demand in the arenas was such that he was the second highest repeat basic in the new format (behind only Magik).

I don't believe for a minute that chances are the same. I sit on 2 T4cc of each class (except for skill one ) for a long time and only 1 T4cc to R5 champs of my choice. I had 4 T4cc skill but no champs worthy to R5. And you know what, I pulled out 3 more T4cc skill in the row. Chance of such a thing to happen is only 0.45%.

Another example is 5 people in my alliance tried to open 5* crystal at the same time and we got either Antman, Ironman or iron patriot.

So just don't tell me it's random. It's fixed and it's fixed against players base. From business perspective, it's totally understandable. Problem is 5* champs are supposed to be game changer for players but truth is I don't intend to Rank 2 any of my 5*. I don't even bother to open 5* crystal now cause it sucks big time for players.

1. Something that happens 0.45% of the time happens to at least hundreds of MCOC players.
    2. If the 5* crystal is rigged, it is specifically rigged against you and your alliance. I don't have that problem, and neither does anyone in my alliance. There are tons of MCOC crystal opening videos made by people Kabam cannot possibly be keeping continuous track of, that don't have those odds. Why do you think Kabam specifically hates your alliance?
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    I would have to disagree that the chances are the same for all champions. I saved up 80000 shards and a few days after this last batch was introduced I opened them...3 antman, a Loki, and some other craptastic champs. It seems like it always favors the less desirable champs over the more sought after champs...like out of those 8 you would never see 3 mordo or 3 ultron or 3 rockets. It's kinda sad, because the average player could get 2 to 3 crystals a month, but the progression of the 5* will be so slow with the pool growing so fast now...and then your couple crystals you saved up for, you get crappy useless champs. The price of 5* crystals hasn't been reduced, any kind of 5* rewards in the game hasn't been increased.... but they'll sell 5* shards at a nice overvalued price.
    edited June 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Actually, just because forum posters or youtube streamers call something garbage, doesn't mean the entire player population or even a majority of them believe that to be true. For example, in spite of the vocal opinion being that Dr. Strange is trash after 12.0, his demand in the arenas was such that he was the second highest repeat basic in the new format (behind only Magik).

1. Something that happens 0.45% of the time happens to at least hundreds of MCOC players.
    2. If the 5* crystal is rigged, it is specifically rigged against you and your alliance. I don't have that problem, and neither does anyone in my alliance. There are tons of MCOC crystal opening videos made by people Kabam cannot possibly be keeping continuous track of, that don't have those odds. Why do you think Kabam specifically hates your alliance?

What do you mean? Where did I say Kabam specifically targeted me or my alliance? Are you nut or something?

What I said is chance of us getting antman and the likes is much higher than that of getting Magik or Starlord. Game has been set up that way and I, for one, don't have any problem with that. Just don't Lie.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

So I look forward to seeing vids of you conquering quests, or AQ, or AW with Gwen. She's worthless.
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    OwGss wrote: »
    Add the champs as you like but either increase 5* shard earning opportunities or drop the price from 10k... meet us halfway. I have at least one dupe 5* (Ronan) but most people I talk too have zero... how about an opportunity to earn a 5* awakening gem or glory store purchase options for shards/gems?
    I think that just cheapens the 5* champs. Everyone used to enjoy getting a new 4*, hell I still do cause I am missing a lot (year break since beast release). I only have 2 5*. Wont rank up Drax. If they make it easier to get 5*s, then people will start asking for 6*. And then when they take forever to get, people will ask for that requirement to be lowered. And so on.

Reklaw5 wrote: »
    I think that just cheapens the 5* champs. Everyone used to enjoy getting a new 4*, hell I still do cause I am missing a lot (year break since beast release). I only have 2 5*. Wont rank up Drax. If they make it easier to get 5*s, then people will start asking for 6*. And then when they take forever to get, people will ask for that requirement to be lowered. And so on.

Well then put better champs in the 5* crystal, or a better good to bad ratio.

Tell me something kabam...

If a champ is rubbish for questing
    Rubbish for AQ
    And rubbish for AW

What exactly is the point of the champ?

Literally half the champs in the 5* crystal wouldn't even make my 3rd or 4th best questing team... But no let's add Gwen and Luke Cage.
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Reklaw5 wrote: »

Well then put better champs in the 5* crystal, or a better good to bad ratio.

Tell me something kabam...

If a champ is rubbish for questing
    Rubbish for AQ
    And rubbish for AW

What exactly is the point of the champ?

Literally half the champs in the 5* crystal wouldn't even make my 3rd or 4th best questing team... But no let's add Gwen and Luke Cage.
    I would agree with you if a maxed out 5* LC or SG is not as good as the best 4* maxed out. Not every champ serves a purpose in quests or AQ or AW, but in the arenas, they work well enough for the points needed. All this complaining about a 5* being "worthless", when we have 1* still in the game.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And not for nothin! Maybe you guys feel like these are "trash" champs because they don't work with your particular skill build...maybe they work better with someone else's build...(except for gwen)...And as for slaving to build things only to be disappointed at the drop? Any of you believe you are the only one who has had that happen? Over and over again? Hate to say it but that is life! And you suck it up and go on! Or you curl up and quit!
    Rap wrote: »
    And not for nothin! Maybe you guys feel like these are "trash" champs because they don't work with your particular skill build...maybe they work better with someone else's build...(except for gwen)...And as for slaving to build things only to be disappointed at the drop? Any of you believe you are the only one who has had that happen? Over and over again? Hate to say it but that is life! And you suck it up and go on! Or you curl up and quit!

Who the hell you think you are to tell us to curl and quit?

People complain because they still care. If one day, players base stopped moaning and really quit, it would be a really sad day for Kabam.

I've been there with their Heroes of Camelot game, back then one of the hottest app in the market. Then Kanam failed to respond to players acoordingly, so people decided to massively quit and the game just died, though still breath.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Karnak has the next worst first power-up! Fix him too! LOL before he gets added! He is just...Uninteresting...

@Rap Karnak's sp1 is really cool. Useful against those evaders such as Mordo, dupeds spidey, & Morales; against Armor and Resistance buff champs such as WM, Colossus, HB, IP, Carnage & LC.