**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do with this 4 star cosmic gem

I just beat the Evangeline Lilly chanllenge and got shat on so hard. I got a 5 star groot from a 5 star crystal I formed and a 4 star cosmic gem. Who do I use this hunk of garbage on?v6cnmaiqyipv.png

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Chadhogan wrote: »
    Keep it till you get medusa
    Wait for Medusa or Hyperion

Haha, RIP. I already have medusa, hyperion (and thor) all awakened :frowning:
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wair for corvus or midnight
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Got a cosmic too. My second one. Let it collect dust or throw it on Ronan for giggles
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Save for Proxima, IMO she's one of the cosmics that benefit much from awakening ability. Most of the other cosmics sig ability are just icing on the cake.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat. I have 2 Coamic gems. One is collecting dust for Medusa, but the other will probably collect an even bigger layer of dust for some yet-to-be-released champion
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Proxima or Corvus will be around for you eventually and you’ll be happy you saved it when that happens.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    What’s your progression? Where are you in the game? For me 4 star gems don’t mean anything because I’ve got a set crew of 5/50s and R4/R3 5 stars. But I’m also slow walking through Act 5 100% because I’m to cheap to buy energy.

But others might need 4 stars awakened and that’s an issue for them. In your list the first 3 are worth awakening if you need to fill a hole.

So it all depends on where you are in the game what matters to you. We need more info.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Use that stone on Ronan
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    edited June 2018
    Use it on Ronan
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I was hoping for cosmic to awaken my medusa.

Got tech, so awakened yondu because, meh, not much tech i didnt already have duped
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I'd put in Angela or Ms Marvel. Not The Kamala Khan version, not way lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I see you made a connection with Groot. So would you mind to use the gems on Groot? Once a groot, forever a groot.
    Just kidding, sorry on your pull, definitely a patch of bad luck. I can understood how that feel. Don't use it on Angela since her sig ability is almost irrelevant. If I were you, I would save it for Medusa, Hyperion, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight or Hela.