**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mistake with offer?

Comments

• nopenope Posts: 134
    Why is everyone not flipping out about this?

They offered something that wasn't there then told us to take a hike and deal with it. Support tickets are being answered with "yeah sorry, too bad". How is this company still allowed to do business and hold a marvel license?

Pretend it's touted as 5* goldpool crystals but then they say there's no 5* goldpool and thank you very much for your money. Wtf is ok about this?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    nope wrote: »
    Why is everyone not flipping out about this?

They offered something that wasn't there then told us to take a hike and deal with it. Support tickets are being answered with "yeah sorry, too bad". How is this company still allowed to do business and hold a marvel license?

Pretend it's touted as 5* goldpool crystals but then they say there's no 5* goldpool and thank you very much for your money. Wtf is ok about this?

because they may have actually gotten good pulls despite the obvious
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    Hey if I can not get Joe fixit as a 5* from this as you advertise can I get a refund? I auctally was hoping for him. If not, who do I need to talk to for the false advertisement?
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    I got Nebula and Quake... do you think there is a possibility I’d be able to re spin?
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Don’t worry guys, when there is a bug they will allow for compensation (in some cases), but when it’s incompetence, you just have to deal with it.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Whelp time to get @Kabam Zibiit boss involved. jxe0yv7wx7bt.png

That’s exactly what you should do. If there is a failure with customer service, go above their head. Don’t let anyone bully you
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you go route of getting refund thru Apple/iTunes you will be banned from the account, eventually

Better to just not buy anything with irl cash

They don’t care
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    The Champs in the Crystal are listed. It's really quite simple. If you want them, buy it. If you don't, don't. I don't see how it matters if they are listed as Bleed, but don't. We all know they don't. That's why we are discussing it.
  • friscomathersfriscomathers Posts: 1
    I got tricked and tried getting what I thought was 2 rare champs from the crystals and spent 80$ on what I thought could have been a great deal which was trying to get a 5star joe fix it and 5 Star war machine while also thinking champs got buffed with bleed like quake and nebula but it was false and now I lost a lot of my own money zm0620szu1eg.png
    Yes Quake, Nebula and Crossbones are in the crystal as described... but they are not bleed champs... it says GUARANTEED bleed champs. Last time I check guaranteed means 100% chance. This is a contradiction in the description, this ISN’T reaching for air or whatever. They really should be doing something.
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

There’s no confusion, it’s an honest mistake, which we all make mistakes. Luckily this offer was backed by the guarantee of either a 4 or 5 star “bleed ability” champion. Are you suggesting there are no refunds to anyone under any circumstance or only to those who did in fact receive a “bleed ability” champion?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    The Champs in the Crystal are listed. It's really quite simple. If you want them, buy it. If you don't, don't. I don't see how it matters if they are listed as Bleed, but don't. We all know they don't. That's why we are discussing it.

We all know you’ll never disagree with Kabam so why bother even discussing things with you?

I don't agree or disagree for the sake of it.

Debatable. Clearly the crystal was meant for bleeding champs otherwise it wouldn’t be called a Bloodletting crystal. It would just be a legendary crystal or whatever. Clearly they’re in the wrong. Whether they added champs that shouldn’t have been in there or added champs in the announcement they were in the wrong and they are making no attempt to show they care for the customer for this. Basically “Sorry you thought the bloodletting crystal had only bleed champs. We got your money goodbye.”
    edited June 2018

We all know you’ll never disagree with Kabam so why bother even discussing things with you?

Debatable. Clearly the crystal was meant for bleeding champs otherwise it wouldn’t be called a Bloodletting crystal. It would just be a legendary crystal or whatever. Clearly they’re in the wrong. Whether they added champs that shouldn’t have been in there or added champs in the announcement they were in the wrong and they are making no attempt to show they care for the customer for this. Basically “Sorry you thought the bloodletting crystal had only bleed champs. We got your money goodbye.”

There is a list of Champs available. They're in it. People know who they're going for, and know what Champs cause Bleed, and they're certainly aware enough to point out the mistake. Why is it people try to cash in on a text error? Lawd.

There is a list of Champs available. They're in it. People know who they're going for, and know what Champs cause Bleed, and they're certainly aware enough to point out the mistake. Why is it people try to cash in on a text error? Lawd.

No one is trying to ‘cash in’, and yeah you are right they are listed BUT the guarantee (text error) etc isn’t something they can just brush under the carpet. It was false advertising whether down to error or not.
    adknight27 wrote: »

No one is trying to ‘cash in’, and yeah you are right they are listed BUT the guarantee (text error) etc isn’t something they can just brush under the carpet. It was false advertising whether down to error or not.

So what do you propose? Everyone who didn't roll Blade gets a reroll? Lol. It's not a case of what was listed not being in the Crystal. There are 3 Champs that don't Bleed.
  • 2 people in my alliance got the Legendary Bloodletting crystal.
    One got a 4* Nebula
    The other got a 5* Nebula.
    How is any of that right? What happened to morals and fair business. Maybe the Better Business Bureau in California should be notified.
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    The offer guarantees a bleed ability champion which I pulled Quake. The guarantee was not honored. I could care less who’s listed. I’m not asking for compensation (per the email response from support) I want what’s rightfully mine returned back into my account. Simple as that.

So what do you propose? Everyone who didn't roll Blade gets a reroll? Lol. It's not a case of what was listed not being in the Crystal. There are 3 Champs that don't Bleed.

In a crystal specifically meant for bleeding champs.
    Bottom line is the in game mail says guaranteed 4* with a bleed ability with a chance at a 5* from the list. If you speak English, the list refers to the chance of a 5*. If you got a 4* Nebula, CB, or Quake you did not receive what’s promised/guaranteed plain and simple.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Picture mishaps get compensation (Void/Sentry 5* Featured crystal). Apparently words don’t?

No I’m not asking for a Blade, I’m not one of those people that feels I deserve a 5* awakening gem because there was a 5 minute maintenance. I’m asking for my non bleed champs to be retuned and a new crystal with only bleed champs in it. As I specifically bought this crystal because of the Bleed champs. If I get a (expletive) bleed champ, that sucks but at least it’s as 100% described.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Whelp time to get @Kabam Zibiit boss involved. jxe0yv7wx7bt.png

Excellent sharing, thank you very much!!! :)
    Honestly, any chance to get on the soapbox....
This discussion has been closed.