**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanos team

Why are all my thanos team fights the same? Does anybody else encounter this? Why does it feel like its just laziness?3id3eiwr7k0u.jpg
7mhe3mh1n84o.jpg

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They are mostly the same, they have no masteries so are pretty simple to beat.
    At least you know who to take to get past them and on to your infinite streak
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    It's just annoying. No versatility and no experience against fighting other champs.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's only 3 fights or so, so I don't find it that much of an issue
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Oh boy! Thanos likes you. Be afraid, be very afraid. He and his team will be all over you. You have no where to run.

5jumy0tqjor3.png

LOL, just kidding, I encountered his team multiple times in the streak too, looks like just the algo matching after certain streak counts
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Looks like you need to take a break from arena! Your thumb is bruised!
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It's not the exact same fight. Medusa is maxed out in your second fight.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm with you @Pennsyltucky

100+ champs in this game and the Thanos teams are more often than not Medusa/Cable/Gwenpool

This portion of arena is EASILY my least favorite due to the monotony and could easily be mitigated by rotating in some of the other 100+ champs to choose from. As the OP says, it seems lazy.