**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mistake with offer?

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Didn't these offers include 3 legendary crystals in the past instead of 1 for the same price?

They did but they also contained 3* champs as well this crystal only contains 4* and 5* champs..
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    XSparks wrote: »
    I was about to purchase the offer but luckily I saw that it was a bad bad crystal and alot of the champs must not be there
    It is shocking that kabam expect us to just keep on playing and paying for there mistakes
    No wonder so many players leave the game

Glad you didn't fall victim to the unethical business practice and being taken advantage of.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Which we all know aren't available in-game. These are all things we know.

Yes, because I know which champ is or isn't released as a 5* in the past. You're telling me everyone knows 3+ years of MCoC history? From the top of their head? If it had been a quiz question ("which of these champs has not been released as a 5* yet") I might have gotten it wrong. Maybe process of elimination would have gotten me far, because I do know which champs have been added, but seeing as I started playing after 5* where added to the game, I don't know them all.

And I've been playing for 2 and a half years. Daily. Januari 2016 I downloaded this game and I haven't missed a single day since.

I can understand saying "we all know 5* SW isn't in those" but even knowing WM hasn't been released as a 5* yet, couldn't people have assumed this was their introduction?

Don't you dare speak for everybody with your "we all know..." bs. By now you should know more people disagree with you then agree. Maybe assume not everybody knows the same things you know. We don't share your mind. Please get of your soapbox and high horse.

Exactly, when a crystal says “guarantees a 4* or 5* champion of these champs” but doesn’t say that certain champs are not available, that is false advertising. Perhaps people who have been playing a while might know this. But someone who started 3 months ago, could look at the offer and not have a clue. Perhaps their favourite character is war machine and they drop $120 trying to get him, only to find that he’s not available. That is a hell of a lot of money to waste.

Gw. Don’t tell me you can’t become uncollected in that short a time, seatin proved its possible.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I am positive that some people claiming to feel slighted knew, through logic, that those champs weren’t going to be a 5*.

I am also positive that some people had no idea they weren’t, and they may never know. They don’t come here, they don’t study the “meta” daily, they don’t have spreadsheets of their mcoc career, they just play the game and sometimes buy things and they may just assume they didn’t get the champ and that is that.

It’s wrong no matter. Whether someone knew better and is jumping on the complaint bandwagon or not, the fact that even one person was defrauded, wittingly or not, means the issue exists and any reputable company would correct that mistake. And many of the other recent issues that impact the players through no fault of their own. Alas..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I literally said what I had to say last night. I'm not the one continuing with the subject.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    In any event, rather than go back-and-forth, I'm just going to say I think it's being exaggerated, and in my opinion, people could care less if they were in it. Chances are, if they rolled them, it would be a Post about getting them and not wanting them. That's about all I have to say.

If that's all you have to say, I assume I won't see any more comments of yours in the rest of this thread.

Do you know how many people collect champs. I am sad when I roll 4* champs out of special crystals because I want the exclusive 2* champs. If I hadn't stopped working when my son was born, I would buy these kind of offers whenever they have exclusive champs. I know a lot of others that do.

Again, stop saying stuff like "people could care less" a lot of people do care. You DO NOT speak for everybody, stop pretending you do.

^^^ This
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    The right thing to do is to either 1) refund ; 2) everyone who purchased 1 crystal gets war machine, those who bought 2 gets both.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Also can you pull a 5* joe fixit from this? Usually with things like this it specifically states who isn’t available at which tier

It's everyone that can inflict bleed

Did you reply to the wrong post or something?

He might be unaware of the 5* thing.

But he can't be. Don't you know, we all know who's been released as 5* and who isn't.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    In any event, rather than go back-and-forth, I'm just going to say I think it's being exaggerated, and in my opinion, people could care less if they were in it. Chances are, if they rolled them, it would be a Post about getting them and not wanting them. That's about all I have to say.

If that's all you have to say, I assume I won't see any more comments of yours in the rest of this thread.

Do you know how many people collect champs. I am sad when I roll 4* champs out of special crystals because I want the exclusive 2* champs. If I hadn't stopped working when my son was born, I would buy these kind of offers whenever they have exclusive champs. I know a lot of others that do.

Again, stop saying stuff like "people could care less" a lot of people do care. You DO NOT speak for everybody, stop pretending you do.

2* night crawler was my best pull in months...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    JRock808 wrote: »

2* night crawler was my best pull in months...

I know, right! I recently got a 2* Elektra. I'm so happy! I like her. I also pulled a few 4* yesterday and I don't even remember who. That Elektra though, damn that made me happy.

Edit: super jealous of your 2* NC, I don't have him yet.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    edited June 2018
    ANSWER US @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Zibiit THIS IS FRAUD
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    I linked this post to bill Rosemann. Not sure it will do anything, but he needs to be notified especially if we are talking about fraud here. That’s a serious crime
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    To those saying "everyone knows 5* this and that hasn't been released" is off base because ProfHoff, a youtuber with many hours of play and a strong account, in his video completely missed it and had no idea. And even after it was reported that there were 2 champs in the crystal that weren't actually available, ProfHoff was unable to look at the list of promised champs and pick the 2 unavailable ones out of the lineup.
    But even if everyone did know that they were not normally available, they could have very well assumed these were exclusive champs with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pick them up. Maybe they hoped to just boost their roster. Maybe they wanted them for war defense diversity. Maybe they wanted them simply hoping they'd be buffed somewhere down the line.

None of that really matters tho. The bottom line is Kabam said one thing and it wasn't true, and it's mind boggling that they're taking the hard-line stance of saying, "sorry, but tough bananas." People were given inaccurate information. What was promised turned out to be false and Kabam owes more than an apology.

I fully expect, with over 250 comments, @Kabam Zibiit or another mod to give us an update after the weekend.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @DukeZman if that update is “sorry everyone but we’ve already made our position clear, this thread will now be closed.” Then I 100% agree with you.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    In the email I got after waiting 24 hours for a response. They said they were looking into it. I'm so convinced they are doing something to fix it............
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    In the email I got after waiting 24 hours for a response. They said they were looking into it. I'm so convinced they are doing something to fix it............

If we fail to have a response after an additional 24 hours, when the next “deal” would be released. I’m going to notify Apple about the fraud they had taken place.

It is unacceptable for a company to lie and commit fraud and get away with it. Apple and Google do not abide by these actions.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.

So what are you going to do if we got a champ that doesn’t bleed? Seems misleading. DO we get reimbursed a crystal or something?

Seems fitting same as 6* featured kind of deal

These two situations are a little different. With the Featured 6-Star Crystal, there was a bug that was preventing players from being awarded some of the champs that were listed as being available in the crystal. This is why we gave those who were impacted by this the option to return the champion they received and have another chance at opening the crystal once it was fixed; so that they had the option to open a crystal that contained all of the champions that were in the description of the crystal. On the other hand, since the crystal in this new bundle does contain all the champions it listed in both the description of the crystal and the in-game mail, we will not be offering refund for it at this time.

How is this right? The crystal is for champions that bleed and I received a champion that does not bleed.

That’s just the name of the crystal. The list of champions is clearly listed out of who you can and cannot receive. This is nothing new and you guys are poking at air here lol

f4r173c2su0s.png

The in game mail says bleed ability champ.

...but it also lists out all the champions that will be in the crystal lol. Idk bout you but that’s what I would be looking at to determine who would be in the crystal. Sure it contains some champs who don’t cause bleed like crossbone, quake, nebula (although most would be pretty stoked with 2/3 of those) and it also doesn’t contain every champ that can cause bleed in the game. The list they give you is the list that should be in the crystal. There are bigger issues to focus on than this lol

It says guarantees at least a 4 star bleed ability champ. No matter what it lists after that, the words "guarantees", "at least", and "bleed ability" means at a bare minimum you should get a bleed ability champ. They owe refunds or re-spins.
This discussion has been closed.