**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 months progress, need some advice

I've just finished act 5 chapter 1, not yet fully explore act 4, and I intend to go for the Collector first.
I'm free to play, units and 4* champs mainly from 4* basic arena, (Grinded like hell for that duped Blade), farm health potions by killing Winter Soldier.
Act 5.1 is full of annoying node, so I expect It would be more difficult in act 5.2. I don't have any fully form tier 4 class catalyst, can't rank 5 any champs. So who should be my next rank 4 4* for the journey to the Collector? And how much units should I save for potions for the Collector?

.gi9yx46aret3.png
izzbs069glbd.png
y98vgsyh40hc.png

Here is my 4* and 5* roster

Comments

• TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    5 champs at the top (Blade, Nightcrawler, Spiderman Stark enhance, Doctor Octopus, Guillotine) are 4* rank 4, the rest are 4*r3 and 5*r1.
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Have you 100% Act 4? I think that would be your best goal. Unless your going to spend some serious money to take out the collector without a team of 5, R5 4*s.

Act 4 need months of free quest energy, I'm kinda impatient. And 100% act 4 would give me 3 tier 4 class catalyst of random class, so I don't think I could rank 5 any 4* by fully explore act 4.
    Seatin kill the Collector with 5 4*r4, I'm not as skilled as Seatin, but is it that hard?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It Not thah hard just pratic one act5. Act4 Not the Best any more. Collter gone cost sry bad english. And for champ spaky wuld help u alot for coolonter
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Have you 100% Act 4? I think that would be your best goal. Unless your going to spend some serious money to take out the collector without a team of 5, R5 4*s.

Act 4 need months of free quest energy, I'm kinda impatient. And 100% act 4 would give me 3 tier 4 class catalyst of random class, so I don't think I could rank 5 any 4* by fully explore act 4.
    Seatin kill the Collector with 5 4*r4, I'm not as skilled as Seatin, but is it that hard?

Short answer is yes. Save up 2-4K in units an you’ll be able to do it I guess. Seems like a waste. You could probably clear 4 with way less units and get the rewards.
    it wuld cost 3k in energy refils a long in act4.

Short answer is yes. Save up 2-4K in units an you’ll be able to do it I guess. Seems like a waste. You could probably clear 4 with way less units and get the rewards.

I'm stuck with a bunch of 4* with no way to get to rank 5. I can't join gold alliance for more tier 4 class, fully act 4 wouldn't give me enough tier 4 class either. So going for the Collector seems to be the only way to get out of stuck. I don't fully explore act 4 because of the rewards don't help me r5 any champs , what so ever.
    4k units take me a months of grinding arena, to me that's better than 100% act 4 for basically nothing.
    Anyway, who should be my next rank 4? I'm considering Vision, Hulk, Rogue, Archangel, Angela, Magic.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I'm stuck with a bunch of 4* with no way to get to rank 5. I can't join gold alliance for more tier 4 class, fully act 4 wouldn't give me enough tier 4 class either. So going for the Collector seems to be the only way to get out of stuck. I don't fully explore act 4 because of the rewards don't help me r5 any champs , what so ever.
    4k units take me a months of grinding arena, to me that's better than 100% act 4 for basically nothing.

Basically nothing? You get a lot from finishing Act 4 man. You get 4 extra mastery points (one per chapter exploration), 3 T4CC (you could still get lucky), 5* shards and even a 4* generic awakening gem. And that’s not even including the T4B you get and the 4 T2A that will come in really handy later for taking a 5* from R3 to R4. The Collector is a nightmare and you’re going to want to smash your phone. The uncollected rewards are nice but you have to decide if it’s worth it.

P.S. if you decide to explore Act 4 first and don’t dupe AA, use it on him. You’ll thank me later when you’re diving into Act 5 deeper.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Basically nothing? You get a lot from finishing Act 4 man. You get 4 extra mastery points (one per chapter exploration), 3 T4CC (you could still get lucky), 5* shards and even a 4* generic awakening gem. And that’s not even including the T4B you get and the 4 T2A that will come in really handy later for taking a 5* from R3 to R4. The Collector is a nightmare and you’re going to want to smash your phone. The uncollected rewards are nice but you have to decide if it’s worth it.

P.S. if you decide to explore Act 4 first and don’t dupe AA, use it on him. You’ll thank me later when you’re diving into Act 5 deeper.

LoL, I'll dup Spaky when I have that generic gem
    But you don't get what I mean of "basically nothing". That's because I can't rank 5 any champs, and might get tier 4 basic for another rank 4 4* - that's ridiculous and any extra 4*r4 can't help me progress. 3 tier 4 class catalyst should be in the same class to rank 5 a 4*, you know the chance.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Masteries are nice. But t4b is not scarce, I can get through event quest heroic and master, and glory store as well. Tier 4 class catalyst is my problem now.
    I have 4 4*r4 and 35 4star rank3, what kinda gold alliance would take me, right? I'll ruin their defense by my 4*r3. So I have no way to get my hand on tier 4 class, and act 4 100% looks nice but that's not even help.
    Maybe I jumped to the game too late, the distance between top players and new players are too wide, there're no way for super active players like me get their hands on enough t4cc to progress. I'm stuck as long as I can't complete act 5.2.
    If you know what should I do next, I'm happy to listen
    But clearly, and surely, 100% act 4 can't help me progress in the game.
    Anyway, who should be my next rank 4? I'm considering Vision, Hulk, Rogue, Archangel, Angela, Magic.

Vision. Power control destroys the collector. Then Magik.

Done. My Vision've just got 4/40, hopefully I could kill Collector by a month or so. Thanks.
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    I would to be honest, join an ally that does map 3 or 4. and wait till you get 1 rank 5 4*. of your choice.
    Its what im doing, and yea conserving much units as possible
  • bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    Are you currently in an alliance?
  • Do you know how to change your avatar name in the game
    bigweed82 wrote: »
    Are you currently in an alliance?

Yeah, Silver 2 alliance, other members are active, but I don't get the resources I want (t4cc).
    Do you know how to change your avatar name in the game

No, why change... LoL
    fftusis wrote: »
    I would to be honest, join an ally that does map 3 or 4. and wait till you get 1 rank 5 4*. of your choice.
    Its what im doing, and yea conserving much units as possible

Sad thing is... those alliances who do map 3&4 don't want me to ruin their war defense by my 4*rank3. I only have 6 4*r4. So I have no way to proceed, I have to kill the Collector before joining a good alliance...
  • You will not be able to finish 5.2.4.
    You have no champs to deal with masochism.
    Keep building your roster.
    You will not be able to finish 5.2.4.

What champ can deal with masochism? Please give me more information, I appreciate it.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You will not be able to finish 5.2.4.

What champ can deal with masochism? Please give me more information, I appreciate it.

Well, you don't need specific champs to deal with masochism, you do need to get used to the node
    However, some champs are better for it
    If you have a champ that has a lot of debuffs (gwenpool, x-23 or blade) then it's perfectly fine
    Sabretooth (you don't have him but anyhoos) has a synergy with BPCW that allows him to bypass masochism
    Personally, I think if you rank up your champs and practise, you'll be fine
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Well, you don't need specific champs to deal with masochism, you do need to get used to the node
    However, some champs are better for it
    If you have a champ that has a lot of debuffs (gwenpool, x-23 or blade) then it's perfectly fine
    Sabretooth (you don't have him but anyhoos) has a synergy with BPCW that allows him to bypass masochism
    Personally, I think if you rank up your champs and practise, you'll be fine

Thank you for encouraging me.
    Who should I rank up to rank 4? I have Blade, Stark Spiderman, Nightcrawler, Doc Oc, Guilly, Vision AOU at rank 4, others are rank 3 and lower.
  • Ezekiel2014Ezekiel2014 Posts: 9
    Are u clearing Master EQ 100%? If not, then wait on uncollected, bc it is much more difficult.
    Are u clearing Master EQ 100%? If not, then wait on uncollected, bc it is much more difficult.

I cleared Master Event Quest already, have "perfect weapon" title this month.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Magik, GP and Hulk are the easy choices imo. Ignore the people telling you to 100% act4 first.

The biggest challenges will be 5.2.4 and the collector himself. 5.2.4 will prob be easy enough with stark (not blade), but it’ll be near impossible to beat the collector without 100s of units if not 1000s. My 2nd is stuck on 5.2.4 as I don’t have a great option to get around masochism.

Good luck!
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    MS is a great option for Act 5. The only downside is the ramp up time.