**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Piloting alliance punishment.

OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Next season rather than lower alliance rating for those alliance who pilot, throttle their alliance war multiplier for a specified period of time.

I’m unfortunately ending the season on a string of running into former alliances from master who had their raitings lowered due to piloting.

Not a great feeling to spend most of the season in P1 only to be knocked out the last week due to running into much tougher matchups.

Food for thought...

Omni

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I think Kabam believed alliances using pilots were weak so a war rating adjustment was necessary. This is not the case.

I agree with OP. Something needs to be done to keep the strongest alliances fighting the strongest alliances. It is very demoralizing to fight a team with average PI 300K greater because that team cheated. Currently an innocent team is punished by an unfairly difficult war or worst a costly loss.

edit: Kabam, just completely remove the cheating alliance from season rewards. The alliance can still fight wars, but they do not earn points for season rewards.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    if u get caught cheating ur banned from war for the season period. If you cant play properly than u cant participate. Give em a season off to cool their jets and see if they can come back and play legit. If they cant then the perma bans need a visit.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I dont get why third party softwares deserve a permaban while piloting just 7 days of suspension. Both are forms of cheating that gives unfair advantage with the one committing it over those who play honestly.