**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Elektra bypass hulk's sig?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
Im doing ROL at the moment with elektra, x 23, guillotine, rocket and quake. I finally managed to get up to hulk and im wondering if elektra can bypass hulk's sig ability.

Comments

• Elektra only bypasses defensive abilities. Isn't Hulks sig an offensive ability?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    She should be able to prevent his fury buffs from triggering as you keep hitting him but I don't think his sig can be avoided.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Hulk sig is a passive. You can't avoid it
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Hulk sig is a passive. You can't avoid it
    That's what I thought at first but that's not strictly true. Spider-Man's evade is passive and that can still be negated. Same with electros static shock etc. I don't think think hulk can be bypassed because it's constant. It happens all the time throughout the fight so it's not something you can prevent from happening. The way I see it is that no champion can reduce ability accuracy by 100% all the time. Black widow reduces ability accuracy when she's attacking, as soon as she isn't attacking there's nothing to stop hulks sig from working so it effectively has no effect on him. Same with Elektra, as soon as there's no debuff on him he's fine. Crossbones needs fury. That may or may not be entirely true but I don't think anything can stop his sig from working.