**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible ways to make the game even better [edited by Mod for clarity]

Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
1) remove 3* pulls from alliance feed
2) implement a rematch button for duels
3) get rid of the god-awful duel event or make the rewards better
4) update the uselessness of quest crystals
5) increase overflow or remove it altogether
6) for the love of Chthulhu, let us sell from overflow
7) increase the gain rate from t3cc and t2cc dailies
8) increase the loyalty from help... 1K is nothing
9) update alliance crystals, max sig crystals and AW crystals
10) update rewards for solo and alliance events
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    It’s funny how we think the game is going to evolve but never does. Time to fire up the PlayStation again.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @shchong2 why would selling from overflow hurt Kabam?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    @shchong2 why would selling from overflow hurt Kabam?

Anything we can sell to convert it into gold or other useful resources, is something we'll spend less units to buy from "some company".

Anything that will be forfeited and wasted and cannot be converted into something useful, is something we will have to buy from "some company" using units (or real cash) sometime later in the game when we have specific need
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    But we do sell it right now. At least I do. It just takes more time.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    But we do sell it right now. At least I do. It just takes more time.

It depends on how easily and how troublesome.

Extreme best case is to let you sell anything you want, any time, within 1 click, as you like

Extreme worst case is to prevent you from selling anything at all, regardless of how much you like

and there's the IN-BETWEENER, i.e. not completely preventing you, but MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO DETTER YOU
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Well since people are actually commenting in this post let's see.:-
    Increase the rewards for duels, 3 day events and aq events it's so old the highest u get is 250 4 star shards and about 100 5 star shards from 3 day events.
    Add new events for the love of Jesus Christ same old events is annoying af and boring as hell.
    Add more alliance based events like the duping event or the arena event that happened back in the day the only 7 day event we have is SA.
    update rewards in SA for the love of God.
    Increase the level of revives and potions for the love of God we now have r4 champs and we still have to use the god awful 6000 HP potion and 350 revive.
    Add more revives in the unit store.
    Add the gold realm thing once a week for 100 units pretty sure most players will agree to it.
    Remove gold donation from aq it's a very old concept in the game and a grind as well.
    Increase the rewards from the daily catalyst maps it's so hard to get 1 whole t3c from those maps usually it's just shards.
    Drop the phc shards from aq events and add GMC shards for the love of God.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Giving the rewards based on alliance rating/player rating would be nice..

for an example...duel events rewards.. for beginner players its good rewards.. but for high rated players they find it useless rewards hence they loses interest playing for duel events.. thats i think needed reviewed and organise anyway kabam see fits.. if event milestone reward varies depending player rating/alliance rating then the problem might get solved... ranked rewards are cool i think... for milestone rewards devide em in different brackets for logical for low to high all rated players..
  • MaxTacMaxTac Posts: 16
    We're all entitled to our differing opinions on what is good or bad about the game, provided we are respectful of others and constructive in our discussions. While you may feel that Tier-1 or Tier-2 ISO-8 is not useful for players who are above Summoner Level 35 or 40, I'm currently at Level 55, and personally, I'm grateful for all the ISO-8 I get along the way, even Tier-1 and Tier-2. I find that these come in especially useful when I am levelling up a Champion and they are just a slight bit away from reaching the point where they need to be Ranked-up; the last thing I want to do is use an ISO-8 worth 5000 when I only need 30 or 40!

I was not expecting an answer but I'm glad you did ! I agree with the use of Tier 1& Tier 2 to reach the correct amount of ISO without exceeding it. My guess would be that we have around 50 of these crystals with each Monthly quests difficulties. I'm convinced that we are not using so many in the previously stated scenario.
    A solution would be to have the rewards inside the crystal following the summoner level or rating.
    For example :
    Level 1-30 - Tier 1&2 (Actual rewards)
    Level 30-40 - Tier 1&2&3 (33%/33%/33%)
    Level 40-50 - Tier 1&2&3 (25%/25%/50%)
    Level 50-60 - Tier 2&3 (50%/50%)
    Level 60 - Tier 3 100%
    Not a big change compared to actual situation but a good step forward.

Regarding Victory war crystal : From my point of view, it should be AT LEAST the equivalent of Exploration rewards (5* stars shards&4* stars shards&loyaulty). Today, this crystal is a joke when we compare it to the effort required to earn it.

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Some great ideas...

4) I would like to suggest the crystals gathered from higher level quests (ex Act 5, Monthly Master/Uncollected) crystals at least have the rewards scale with the difficulty of the quest. I bunch of t1/t2 75/125 pt iso only wastes space in my inventory. I end up hold off opening those crystals till item use in hopes I'll get some small item useful for item use.

5) The timer for items in overflow is just too short for certain items like cats. That time should be at least double.

6) I can't get behind this idea enough. selling all that iso by having to claim 45 at a time, selecting all, sell, collect again, select all sell... it's painful

7) I've had to frequently run the same t2/t3 daily event 7 or 8 times just to make 1 cat. talk about painful. At least give us 1 for completion, and 1 for explore.

9) the drop rate from even map 5 crystals are terrible. Not asking for more full t4c, but 300 shards from a map 4/5, 150 t1a... completely deflates any desire to do AQ. Eliminate Arena boosts and ISO from AW crystals. It's really down right insulting to bust your hump in AW and get a 15 minute 1.3x 4* boost or some other junk. At least make it t4b/t4c/t2a or something...

• Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Hey guys, I've moved this discussion over to the Suggestions and Requests section and edited the title as it is against Forum rules to address threads directly to Kabam or Forum Moderators.

With that being said, let's try to make this discussion as constructive as possible. So far, you've touched on a few different areas of the game that you think should be changed, but you haven't really elaborated on these points by suggesting possible ways that they could be improved. For example, point number 4 suggests we should update the uselessness of Quest Crystals. Why are you unhappy with them at the moment, and what changes would you like to see made to them? Point number 10 recommends that we should update the Rewards for Solo and Alliance Events. What do you feel is wrong with them at the moment, and how would you change them?

To help make this discussion constructive, if there's anything you're unhappy with, explain why and try to provide suggestions for possible ways to improve it. Additionally, remember that one of the main purposes of these Forums is to facilitate conversation between players. For that reason, when you are making a point, please ask everyone else to give their opinions on your ideas.

Unfortunately, I can't promise that all or even any of the suggestions you put forward in this thread will be implemented in a future update of the game. However, I do want to reassure you all that we consider everyone's suggestions very carefully and we're always looking for new and creative ideas to help make the Contest a better place. I also want to take a moment to thank you all for your suggestions. Many aspects of the game were implemented as a direct result of community requests and ultimately, our aim is to make your experience when playing the game as enjoyable as possible!

Fair enough, I guess... I just assumed most people understood the issues.

4) t1 and t2 basic ISOs are borderline useless after 1* and 2* champs. Make the quest crystals tiered based on content difficulty.

Ex: Act 1 quest crystal, Act 2, Act 3, etc

10) Rewards are outdated. The only useful thing that comes from them are t1as and that's only because their drops were seriously throttled. 200ish 4* shards is seriously outdated. We need to start receiving more 4* shards or 5* shards. Lesser and greater solo shards are laughable as well as low level potions. Even 4* sig stone crystals are nearly worthless.

The short of it is that while the game content has increased (more 5*s, 6*s) the rewards are still orbiting around a 4* game with the outdated concept that 5*s are rare.
    As for 3 and 9:

3) the duel event is painful and most alliances are starting to ignore it. There is no rematch button and the rewards are pitiful.

9) in the same vein as the aforementioned quest crystals. I stopped buying alliance crystals a long time ago because the 1K cost (a day's loyalty) isn't worth the abysmal rewards... The best reward? 4* UC? He's pretty worthless in all aspects of the game.

Max sig crystals are nearing worthlessness as the only good thing to come from them are a super rare chance at a sub par hero or shards. The other rewards are bleh. Only max sig crystal worth getting something other than shards is a 5*. I hate getting anything other than shards from 4* max sig crystals simply because of the rapid deterioration of the value of 4*s.

AW crystals rewards are bleh too. I always hope for straight loyalty.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Weekly gold donations for aq for me are 125k. I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve stopped doing arena cause it’s pretty damn boring. Since I’ve stopped I went from 3m to 800k. So I’ve completly stopped ranking champs cause I won’t be able to pay donation. All I want is a way to get a decent amount of gold that doesn’t require arena. Maybe reduce map cost, till you’ve updated the rewards. Or triple arena crystals gold payout. Cause then I’d prob do arena but won’t have to do it as much.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’d also like to see removal of the Loyalty limit for helping alliance allys.
  • 1) remove 3* pulls from alliance feed
    1) This hurts nothing and unmuddles the feed.
    2-3) Since the duels event is never going away (a bunch of free crystals for the alliance to use in SA and random solo events doesn't really hurt anything), Rematch would be perfect. I can also agree that making the PHC shards GMC shards would be a huge upgrade and is extremely unlikely to unbalance the game in the slightest.
    4) I can see why the mod and others say the t1-2 iso can be useful for small gaps in leveling, but we also get plenty from EQ and such. Given the cost to up 5-6*, starting with t3 cuts down on the time we put in leveling champs.
    5-6) I'd like to see a larger overflow, the ability to sell from it (because sometimes you have a lot of class iso waiting in inventory and not being able to move much expiring from overflow due to that is a pain), and the ability to use the items directly. Since we're likely to be stuck with tons of t1-2 iso, not having to move it to inventory, use it, then repeat would be outstanding.
    7) Never going to disagree with this. If I 100% that, I should get a full cat. It's one, once a week. There's still the chance I'll buy the offer if I need more.
    8) Again, never going to disagree with this. 1k/day, so 7k/week from clicks. Since Kabam has said a "Help All" button causes lots of issues, very few help beyond the 100/day we earn loyalty for. I know we can get it other places, but who wants to lose a war and hope they get loyalty from the challenger crystal?
    9) Any crystals that come from events where we likely used costly items could be improved. Remove some things like low end arena boosts and replace them with better boosts, double the shards given in max sig crystals (at least below 4*), and generally improve rewards that are 2-3 years old.
    10) Gold could definitely be bumped up in this, and give iso 3 instead of 1-2. We do get enough of those from EQs.
    Off topic, I've offered before that they could introduce Uncollected versions of some crystals, particularly gold. If we've cleared 5.2, we're probably in a position to need more gold from the game. UC gold could be comparable to the multiplying increase seen in UC arena crystals..
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Map 5 & 6 crystals should contain t1 alphas
    @Kabam Porthos

Thoughts?
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148

"we're looking into this and investigating. Once there's more information to drop, we'll be back to share"