**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Else Lagging?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
The last couple days have been really bad, and it's driving me crazy. Anyone else, or is it just me? Can't chain a 5 Combo half the time, Block is delayed, freezing controls, random skipping. Just curious if I'm the only one, or if I should try a reinstall. Thanks.

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Not just you. This last week was all sorts of bad reaching a pitiful climax the past couple of days.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yeah,
    sometimes lagging
    sometimes entering slow-motion mode
    sometimes freezing for a fraction of a second when the start of fight when 2 champs run into each other
    once awhile hanging
    occasionally crashing
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Yea i have noticed even on my iPhone x that game gets very laggy questing.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    iPhone X. And yes. At least four in my alliance report similar issues, ranging from choppy play to parries not registering, and from champs moving autonomously (or the wrong way) to being hit through blocks.

However, On the plus side: buying truckloads of units has never ran smoother.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Not me, just you. Game works like a charm. Changing your phone does work tho. :) Hope I helped!
  • Minor3Minor3 Posts: 1
    I have same issues but I think all my champs is on crack n when it wore out they just stop in the middle of the fight lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I don't know what the cause is, but it's bothersome for sure. It's not responding well for me at all. Thanks guys.
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    I've noticed the lagging on only certain Champs... Dormammu, Morningstar, sentinels rocket, modok, ghost rider etc.
    It's the floaters and the Champs with complex animation ... I can't fight dormammu in aq anymore..