**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Stark Enhanced Spider worthy of an Awakening gem?

FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Because I got 3* Stark enhanced Spidey from arena, I wanted to know what people think of his Hero Mantra sig ability and whether he is worthy of a generic or class awakening gem.

Is Stark Enhanced Spider worthy of an Awakening gem? 138 votes

Not worthy
5%
Danny_DohyunKromestoneneb_ASDF_ONE_ABOVE_ALLFb2killnewMoNsTeR_804 7 votes
Worthy of class
47%
CrusherOfDreamsGamerWhododo872SnakeEyes69GabbrosShrimkinsSpidey076DLegendTheLazyKingRockandrollinaDJosh2PlayFireballs5Joey0480StefanjonesFel_95DarcilisJets44wSWeaponXHeroBoltsySpeedbump 66 votes
Worthy of generic
47%
RotmgmoddyStara99ThatweirdguyNevvBEvilEmpireKronos987654321JaffacakedGoose_81DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabHulk_77SkyRattlersdbrascoNinjAlanAgentOfSHIELDMaximus_SpankersonPera5NyaleAce_BaltazarCapWW2 65 votes

Comments

• FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    Worthy of class
    Here is a screen shot of the summary of the sig ability and a lvl 41 sig ability6uinp6fd7bgy.png
    x0ajg18wzew9.png

• job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    Worthy of generic
    well gues now u know hes worthy
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Not worthy
    His awakening ability aren't worth using a gem on, he is a tank by default, what's extra 7% evade gonna do for you, save it for better champs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Kromestone wrote: »
    His awakening ability aren't worth using a gem on, he is a tank by default, what's extra 7% evade gonna do for you, save it for better champs.

Spider is burst damage. His sig ability makes almost every hit a crit hit
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Worthy of class
    His Sig is good, but many are better. SW, Magik, SL, and Wolvy are a few that come to mind.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Worthy of generic
    Use it on him.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Worthy of generic
    5 star at level 30?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Worthy of class
    I'd say class as Generic has way more in need of it
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Worthy of generic
    @SummonerB2 He's looking at someone else's profile.

As far as Starkey, I used a generic on him but I've already got most of the good 4 stars duped. Plus he raised my prestige a few more points.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Worthy of generic
    I hear he is complete garbage. Do not even consider awakening him. You should sell him though. Just kidding. Max rank and awaken him.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Fedxxxx wrote: »
    Because I got 3* Stark enhanced Spidey from arena, I wanted to know what people think of his Hero Mantra sig ability and whether he is worthy of a generic or class awakening gem.

If this is specifically regarding awakening the 3* version, then sure. 3* awakening gems drop like candy from solo crystals. There is pretty much no reason not to awaken every 3* you have.
  • FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    Worthy of class
    Kromestone wrote: »

You have got a point. I was thinking of just not awakening him until later, but I duped him from second week arena :smile:
  • BadaxxBadaxx Posts: 30
    f06iaa814qfw.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Worthy of class
    I may consider using class awakening on him
    but I'll use the generic on other champ
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Worthy of generic
    He’s arguably best in the game if you got him your gonna want that awakening any way you can get it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Fedxxxx You'll get so many 3* gems if you keep playing. I awaken every new 3* I get (don't get many new ones at this point) during item use because it's the only way I can use the gems and stones. You won't use 3*s for long anyway so don't worry about it.
  • Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Worthy of class
    He could be one of the best in the game.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Fedxxxx wrote: »

If this is specifically regarding awakening the 3* version, then sure. 3* awakening gems drop like candy from solo crystals. There is pretty much no reason not to awaken every 3* you have.

This. He clearly mentioned 3*. I awaken everyone that isn't woke as a 3. In a few months he'll never use him again anyway.