**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War season poll

Wondering people’s opinions on if we are being given enough time for aw seasons, let’s start a poll as a community and if we all agree that we have been given enough time to prepare our alliances/items for season 3 war.

War season poll 89 votes

July 11th is okay
24%
DL864GabbrosShynight00Marzipan87Kaat19kvargaBajjsbwuqjwJim0172buttersMahvelLilMaddogHT_ASDF_G0311Ph1313SeimzillaMaandy123VoltolosNoob2435CrazyCookie11BIGSTEVESARMY_01 22 votes
We need more time!
75%
VoluntarisGamerAegonTNevvBRektorRehctansBewSiliyoLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelJaffacakedBrainimpacterNightwing2380Darkstar4387HeartlessmostlyharmlessnNinjAlanDanielRandJRock808MrJeansNNSnail_McGavin 67 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    We need more time!
    I saw this poll awhile ago, I clicked on it, but it was no where to be found
    I wonder if it was something wrong with my eyes after starting at my smartphone for too long
    and now this poll reappear once more :D
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    We need more time!
    Agerd need more times
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    We need more time!
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I saw this poll awhile ago, I clicked on it, but it was no where to be found
    I wonder if it was something wrong with my eyes after starting at my smartphone for too long
    and now this poll reappear once more :D

Yeah kabam shut the poll down and completely deleted it for absolutely no reason
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    We need more time!
    Yeah kabam shut the poll down and completely deleted it for absolutely no reason

Ah okay, thanks, I can cancel my doctor's appointment without worries :D Glad to confirm nothing wrong with my eyes, phew!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    We need more time!
    Time to quit my job I guess
  • XeroPhuxXeroPhux Posts: 5
    We need more time!
    definitely need more time
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited June 2018
    July 11th is okay
    wars still go on during off season....what break?

I rather not play aq
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    We need more time!
    Gabbros wrote: »

I rather not play aq

The 'if you die you don't get kicked' immediately kind of break. The 'don't have to spend $$ on items to keep our rank' kind. The 'I just want to enjoy the stress-free part of the game for a little bit' kind!

Of course, it is self-inflicted. No one HAS to do wars.. but then you fall behind and the gap gets wider and wider between you and your peers.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    July 11th is okay
    JRock808 wrote: »

I rather not play aq

The 'if you die you don't get kicked' immediately kind of break. The 'don't have to spend $$ on items to keep our rank' kind. The 'I just want to enjoy the stress-free part of the game for a little bit' kind!

Of course, it is self-inflicted. No one HAS to do wars.. but then you fall behind and the gap gets wider and wider between you and your peers.

xtr857jmorit.jpg
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    We need more time!
    As usual they are really out of touch with their player base, need a bigger break so we can adjust our alliances and rosters.

It seems like they stopped the poll huh, ah that doesn't surprise me given how unpopular this decision and it was showing guess someone needs to put one elsewhere where they can't stop it.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    We need more time!
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »

I rather not play aq

xtr857jmorit.jpg

Fair enough, no argument here. I just hope your little fingers don't get tired because I'm not the only one who needs you to play it!
This discussion has been closed.