**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When does Season 3 start?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The break is really short and my alliance was already feeling the strain near the end with real life stuff taking priority (which it should ) and basically quitting or taking a break because of all this and what they have going.

The seasons are to long, there's not enough of a break to give us time to adjust especially with all the issues going on in game and with the rampant cheating all over the place due to the competivness that you created which is also having an adverse reaction on the game and people.

The seasons need to be shorter, there needs to be a longer break in between them, and I honestly I would hope that they listen to us but it looks like as usual they will not.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited June 2018
    Why u need a break? Not that aw wont be available.

I rather see less of these low reward repetitive grinding weekly monthly mini quests
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    I think 2 weeks is fine... The seasons are too long though.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    How was that amazing advice?
    Oh yes... "some content is not for everyone".
    So, if you feel that you want to take a break just take a break.
    Those who want to play will play. At beginner level, at mid tier level, at top tier level.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    2 weeks is plenty, for those that need a break take it, come back on Season 4. or Season 5 if more time needed. For those of us that want the game to not become boring Frequent seasons is the way to go.

Season is too long too I would actually like a monthly season with NO break. Yes some people will burn out, but those that do can go into lower alliances or take break from game. While those that can handle it can keep going
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Keonex wrote: »
    2 weeks is plenty, for those that need a break take it, come back on Season 4. or Season 5 if more time needed. For those of us that want the game to not become boring Frequent seasons is the way to go.

Season is too long too I would actually like a monthly season with NO break. Yes some people will burn out, but those that do can go into lower alliances or take break from game. While those that can handle it can keep going

It really depends where you play at, if you're in tier 1-2 wars. This does get exhausting and stressful. While in lower levels like gold it has a better balance, so there's going to be a disconnect between people who think 2 weeks is just fine and others that believe it's just not enough time for the turnover and to get ready for another long 6 weeks of a season.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    The funniest part is it makes no difference what anyone here says. Kabam plans everything down to the minute. They will start the season whenever they decide for their own scheduling reasons. They don't care what we want.
    Born wrote: »
    You guys are getting too greedy. Give us a break.

I ask myself one thing: who are the greedy ones here?

Kabam - who opens new content for everyone?

Or the players - who spend thousands of hours, consider the game tiring and stressful (instead of fun), lie (in many cases), cheat (in many cases) and for what? For a few extra shards? The game should be about FUN not about the prizes.

So to me, the players are the greedy ones.
    Nobody forces you to spend or to be stressful.
    You have a game. How you play it is entirely up to you.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Born wrote: »
    Seriously? July 11th? That’s just madness!

I am the leader of a master alliance and take it from me, season wars are very tiring, stressful and allot of time is needed to recruit and settle guys in to paths and build partnerships. I’m about ready to bail after hearing this. You guys are getting too greedy. Give us a break. It’s hardly worth the effort without being able to have a rest between seasons.

Couldnt agree more! Its a ton of work, stress and resources needed to compete. This isnt enough time to reorganize people/paths and let alone worry about refilling our inventories. Seasons should be 1 month on, one month off, the hostility and stress at the end of the season is very high! Give us some time to chill!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike that schedule for the next AW is way too hectic.

Everyone needs a break from AW for awhile, especially the people that don't have a roster full of maxed out 4* & 5* champs that can afford to have them locked in AW.

This causes so much stress not being able to do multiple events, and are stuck in AW.
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    The complaint isn’t about the number of shards or rewards. It’s about forcing players to grind harder than necessary. 🤷‍♂️

Really? Who's forcing you or anybody?
    Miike? Me? Your leader?

I don't grind harder than I want. And I don't push the colleagues from my alliance to do what they don't want.
    I don't ask anyone to choose between the game and the work or family.
    I don't ask to sacrifice more free time than they want to invest for their own fun.

So... who is forcing YOU to do all those things?
    Could be... yourself?

• NullifierxNullifierx Posts: 11
    2 week break is fine by me. The length of the season is the problem. Needs to be shorter.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    The complaint isn’t about the number of shards or rewards. It’s about forcing players to grind harder than necessary. 🤷‍♂️

Really? Who's forcing you or anybody?
    Miike? Me? Your leader?

I don't grind harder than I want. And I don't push the colleagues from my alliance to do what they don't want.
    I don't ask anyone to choose between the game and the work or family.
    I don't ask to sacrifice more free time than they want to invest for their own fun.

So... who is forcing YOU to do all those things?
    Could be... yourself?

It doesn’t change the fact that they created a meh system that people stress out about, and then the game team appears to play clueless when the community points out issues with that system.
  • Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    Honestly I'm not happy wars have went from being side content to one of the most rewarding main content of the game. Seasons are too long and no real downtime. Side content should stay side content. Even if u have to make more acts, stories, ect. Not everybody who downloads wants to be in an alliance. Originally u could run solo and still grow. After act 5 if you're not in an alliance u may as well quit. I propose more individual content. Feature quests only take a couple days to 100% so why not give a sub story twice a month along with the feature. Not to mention the only real rewards after act 5 is War? More focus on individual with an emphasis on team play was why i started 3 years ago. Kinda miss the old days kabam.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Please give Hall of Healings for the next 2 weeks during AW Season 'break'.
  • [/quote]

Jeez season 2 isn't even done yet. Kabam won't answer you on this so just going from off season 1 then we'll have about a month downtime if I remember rightly.[/quote]have lives and knowing when Season 3 starts can aid us in planning our lives. We don’t need details or whether new nThank you[/quote]

And now you understand why I asked the question. And I agree, the break is too short.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    If you're gonna give only 2 weeks....Please make sure that there are no offseason wars....It will be a much needed break from all the stress of not dying!!!!!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    2 weeks is fine.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    2 weeks is good IMO. More time than that and I'd get bored of just AQ
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Last time we got a month break between seasons this time we get barley a 2 week break, trying their hardest to burn out players and cause more alliances to fold, there has already been so many retirements since AQ changes and AW season 1 ending
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    So tired of game team dropping one liners followed by we’ll fill you in with more info later. With Season 3 only two weeks away let’s just spill the beans now then open forums for feedback. Obviously this date was set in stone.

Honestly though it’s summer with some of having kids out of school, vaca’s planned, etc... I guess it’s Kabam first, then other stuff, but way in the back it’s the player communities voice and opinion.