**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am i on the naughty list?

Seriously, is there a list of players you guys keep that have cursed accounts? My last five star drops have been duping collossus, ant man, she hulk, duped miles, civil warrior. This is no longer fun. How can i ever progress at this rate?

Can you guys please do something to address this? Im extremely frustrated and don’t know what to do at this point? I enjoy the game overall but feel like im stuck and I’m literally helpless. It’s difficult to believe it’s a luck based game when I’m constantly seeing people in my alliance getting great drops meanwhile im duping collosus.....

Comments

• SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    edited June 2018
    Better than duping your YJ 3 times consecutively when you only have 6-7 5*s
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    Most likely a naughty list, been getting the worst the last 9 openings lol
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    The benefit of all of this is that you getv6 stars faster since you dupe 5 stars often :)
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Seriously, is there a list of players you guys keep that have cursed accounts? My last five star drops have been duping collossus, ant man, she hulk, duped miles, civil warrior. This is no longer fun. How can i ever progress at this rate?

Can you guys please do something to address this? Im extremely frustrated and don’t know what to do at this point? I enjoy the game overall but feel like im stuck and I’m literally helpless. It’s difficult to believe it’s a luck based game when I’m constantly seeing people in my alliance getting great drops meanwhile im duping collosus.....

only 5 meh pulls is nothing... you should see the streak my boy Wood has been on of meh 5 star pulls ... something like 10-15 in a row.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Specifically, what progress is being halted due to a lack of popular 5* champs? Honest question. ROL? RttL? LOL? Act 4? Becoming Uncollected? Act 5? AQ?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just get used to it. Happens to all of us at some point.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Find ways to use those champions as effectively as you can. I was really mad and frustrated after my 6star juggernaut, but then realised that the ability to rush in and deal some damage no matter what at the beginning of the fight can be helpful against unblockable nodes, plus you have a stagger with the heavy attack. The true good players of this game are the ones that can beat tough content with mediocre champions, dont give up easily...
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Jane Foster is well above 100 Signature level. Not a single stone. 6+ 5* Jane Foster pulls
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You want to talk naughty list? Try pulling 6 HBs from 5* featured crystals back in the day of old featured crystals. Now jump ahead and I just pulled 5* HB again from a featured a few weeks back. That’s 7 featured HBs for nothing. What a waste of shards.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Opened 27 total 5* crystals, both featured and basic.

What i would consider great pulls (definite R4 worthy - 11%):
    Blade
    2x Voodoo

A few "good" pulls (at least R3 worthy - 19%):
    2X Rogue
    Nightcrawler (really is underrated on attack)
    Drax
    Hood

Overall, a 30% drop rate of decent champs isn't horrible. But it's in human nature to remember the bad and forget the good.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I really wonder if it's truly rng. On my main account in the last four months I've pulled 4* Antman 4 times, and another stretch pulled Sym spidey twice, Miles spidey and venom. The week I pulled Sym, I pulled 4* Sym on my second account too. The next month, my main account pulled 4* and 5* Medusa, and my alt account pulled 4* Medusa. A couple months ago, main account got 4* Hulkbuster and two days later pulled HB on alt account too :-(

Then one week, between the two accounts I got 15 2* Rhino's and 3- 3* Rhino's. "Random"?....... maybe........
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    The first 5* I ever opened was She hulk. The 2nd was Gwenpool. Loved it. Great. I couldn't even complain really. But then My 3rd duped She hulk. Out of the dozens of champions it could have landed on it landed on the 2nd most useless champion I've ever known.

Not to mention, in the past 2 months I opened Venompool 3 times.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I was there with my 5's. One day I duped my Magik and all was forgiven.