**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use my 4 star tech awakening gem on?

I really need advice!!! Please help!!! I wanna duplicate someone good!

Who should I use my 4 star tech awakening gem on? 82 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
32%
RaganatorNinjAlanJRock808Ace_BaltazarAxeCopFireStefanjonesVladislas22Jim0172Nemesis666BigDog6219shchong2ZsirhcZmrstl85_widerecieverCorsairCardsNamelezEbbi23987ChampioncriticKobster84spaceoctopus 27 votes
Star-Lord
57%
NEOShrimkinsGolden_GuardianLeNoirFaineantGround_Round1mmmbanyasheruheru511XillymanK1lltasticSpeedbumpJwallace25HollowbornEvilRazornameplasStoyvensenGNASTYVuDahHeadrollerStark78Alfabutters 47 votes
Iron Man
2%
Foxhero007Banasher 2 votes
Vulture
3%
HeartlesswSWeaponXRobopon_316 3 votes
Other (Comment Who)
2%
CatherineKecovey1_cool 2 votes
Save the 4 star tech awakening gem (Comment your reason)
1%
FR33_HUG5 1 vote

Comments

• Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Please Help Me Decide! Also say why to dupe that champ in the comments here. Thanks!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Star Lord benefits the most from a dupe, however, Sparky would be a good use of a tech awakening gem also.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Sparky's sig allows him to crit more often based on poise charges. So once you have 10 charges he is criting for pretty large amounts. SL dupe gives him additional attack for every hit on the combo meter. He's mainly great in longer fights.
    People said that Sparky was the best in m who is the best tech cham poll. Do i dupe him???
    my* and champ*
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    In most cases Sparky is the best champ, but you will want to awaken Star Lord because he has the best sig ability in the game, can reach insane damage output. Sparky does not need the dupe, I completed LoL with him unduped 4/55
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Star-Lord
    SL - even as a 4*, once awakened, his damage just keeps going up with your combo. You don't even need a high sig level. He will help you win some long fights and is MVP (even as a 4*) for ROL. He was the only way I could beat that Wolverine - damage just blew past the Wolvi regen after a combo of 200+
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    Howard the duck

I agree. All those champs will be easily duped in crystals. Howard the duck is the only God tier worthy of a tech awakening gem.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Seriously, though, STARLORD!!!

Best Sig in the game.So he should be top priority. Tech Spideys dupe doesn't make much difference. I can hardly tell a difference with mine.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    Depends on what you need honestly
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Star lord is a great choice too, but I like sparky because it makes your taunts last longer, which also means you have a higher chance of refreshing your taunts, so you can lose less poise charges from your taunts expiring then reactivating.
  • Vulture
    Use it on superior Iron man
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Star-Lord
    Frankly it depends on your fighting style.
    SL depends on your ability to maintain combos,
    If you aren't very good at this perhaps Sparky is the better option for you...
    Either way you have 2 fantastic choices.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Save the 4 star tech awakening gem (Comment your reason)
    Save it. Unless of course you got Kang; then dupe that O.P despot. He has some decent power control and his Armor increases the higher your power level is.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Lol I justed duped my 4* starlord for the first time ten minutes ago. And I just got him last week from a fluke phc. Crazy because my luck is always terrible. How good is he?
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Damn I just read this thread and I'm so happy now. My first god tier dupe
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    Sparky doesn't need to be duped to be good, like starlord does so definitely use it on starlord and this way you have two God tier champs.
    Guys, why are some of you saying not very good people? I appreciate the input but really need to use it soon cause I want to beat m friend at something, and that's having a god tier tech champ
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    If you are great in keeping your combo streak (especially beyond >100, better if can reach 400 cap), then SL will benefit the MOST out of your awakening gem and great for long matches like in ROL and LOL.

However, if you are not too good in keeping combo streak, and if you want the tech champ to be better for shorter fights in AQ, AW and normal quests, then I would say go with Starky.
    I dunno, I'm not that good at doing combo streaks and I often lose them, should I do Starky instead then?
    I'm not that good at keeping combos. Should I do starky then? Someone said that almost every hit is a critical hit with starky duped!
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    Starlord all day.
    Stark Spider doesn't benefit anywhere near as much with a dupe.
    But i think i suck with combos