**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has Kabam ever considered skins?

There are so many good character costumes out there from the comic universe, and it would be awesome to have them in the game. And they wouldn't have to create entirely new characters every time they want to update someone. The guys we have are nice and all but Scarlet Witch's "outfit" is a tad outdated. It would be cool to get some of the other spidey suits in the game like 2099, or the Iron Spider, or Future Force. Theres a million different Iron Man suits that they could use. They could even change the characters up a tiny but, like have a Jean Grey skin instead of Phoenix. It would create a much more personal gameplay because people could earn their favorite costumes and then fight with them. Or at least just monetize the heck out of it with new arenas, and deals, and crystals. Im sure you would have people paying ridiculous amounts of money for the Bombastic Bag-man costume for Spidey.

Comments

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Not saying it's a bad idea. But please for the love of God, no more Ironman characters. Side note let's not do it lol
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45
    They can keep adding in all the new characters that they like, the new Iron Man and Captain America characters are great. What I'm talking about is adding new playable skins onto the pre-existing characters and making the champions that we have now be customizable
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I want Colossus in an electric blue suit. I really think it would go well with his silver skin.
    And Wolverine would own a brown skinsuit.
    Basically, I just don't like yellow I guess.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well with skins there would probably be gears and that's a horrible idea Imo.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Don't give them ideas because they'll drop a ridiculous price tag on them like a certain game that netmarble also produces ( looking at you future fight).
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    They don’t need. They have thickest skin on earth.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    They are already doing this. Look closely at character movement set.
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    i like the idea.

Releasing a bikini skin for SpiderGwen gonna turn her into the most popular character! Yea! She'll make GoldPool crystals look like small change.
  • Ace_BaltazarAce_Baltazar Posts: 14
    Skins that don't affect gameplay and only for aesthetic purposes is a better idea than having a gear system or releasing a new champ that's merely a variation of an old champ (Spideys, Iron Men, Captain A, Magnetos, Cyclopses, ...)

It would also help Kabam open up another source of income from the game.

Our champs look good and become personalised without affecting gameplay, Kabam earns more money. It's a win-win for everyone imo.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Don't give them any ideas to charge us more money and screw the players out of something that was "working as intended" or "whoops, our mistake but tough sh**"...also, let's not make this Fortnite
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited June 2018
    Would earn them good business. But i think the whole extra item and avatar stuff did not recieve a positive response from the community last time kabam had the thought of implementing such features based on the asian mcoc model.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Skins would probably put their contract with Marvel in danger, unless they keep skins strict to comic histories.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237

Gabbros wrote: »
    Would earn them good business.

There are other things like 5 star awaken gem and T2 alpha that would really , really , really , believe me really would make Kabam a lot money .