**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4-Start Rank Up Gem Crystal

Does anyone know if the Rank Up Gem Bundle is generic or a random class specific gem?

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    it looks random like the one u get from act 5
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It a random ones all in a cystal is random
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Thank you both. So, that is a big NOPE for me.
  • AdamNineAdamNine Posts: 9
    Kabam, we were told by a content creator today on YouTube that this deal was a generic 4 to 5 rank up gem, not class based. Please refund me the purchase price and take the items back, or trade me out a mystic rank up for the mutant I got.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    To me this would have been a great offer when 4*s ruled the game, but now, not so much.

It’s still great for new comers as me. I have played this game less then one year, don’t remember the date exactly, and my 3 best champs are all 4 stars. I have 5 5* champs but don’t have enough resources to rank them to rank 4 just yet so basically they are less valuable then maxed out 4 stars god tier champs.

And to Kabam many players stuck at 5* ranked 3. It’s so hard to rank them up one node so please give us something to change the situation. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/lTMIfNZTLvY
    Just after 3 minutes in.

I'm gonna request a refund via Google Play if you can't change the gem for me.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    AdamNine wrote: »

From what I heard, refunds from google or Apple net you a permanent ban from Kabam.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's a no from me it's over priced and shows you how out of touch with reality they are, honestly this deal should be way way lower in price.

Their last bunch of offers have been hilariously over priced hot garbage that have no interest to most of the playerbase due to their price and their lack of items to entice the regular players.

Better offers for cheaper will make you more money and we will be more likely to spend if they're good and at a good value it's a win win situation instead of a it's terrible i'm not buying it one.
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »

From what I heard, refunds from google or Apple net you a permanent ban from Kabam.

Hey, I'm not trying to cheat anyone. In fact, I was cheated and am just trying to get it made right.

If Kabam is pathetic enough to ban me from the game for giving them plenty of notice on the forums and Facebook and trying to work with them to make things right, I'm probably better off without the game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You won’t get banned for legit refunds, only if you start abusing it.

I think you have a good case here, although YouTube is not a reliable source... of course the official responses can vary in their reliability as well.
    I've got 48 hours to ask for a refund, and I'm hoping one of the Kabam Mods/Gods gets back with me sometime today or tomorrow so I can avoid doing so. Hint. Hint.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Pfffffffffft. $50 for a rank up 4* 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭🤪

Dude I can go get a ton of booze from Costco for that price and have way more fun. These prices are insane. You’re saying you’d pay this because your 5* suck? Funny how that is. I have 18 of 18 terrible 5* and still only use 4* as a result. No way I’m paying to ensure it stays that way for others.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Kabam, we were told by a content creator today on YouTube that this deal was a generic 4 to 5 rank up gem, not class based. Please refund me the purchase price and take the items back, or trade me out a mystic rank up for the mutant I got.

Kabam never said it was a generic gem, you chose to buy the 'deal', and got exactly what was offered by kabam...
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I don’t know why are you complaining. If it’s overpriced don’t buy it. If nobody cares Kabam would have to lower its price. It’s simple. They are offering more and more because people buys it like crazy.

It’s really annoying that there is so much complainings about offers it becomes irony. Why should you care if you think it’s useless?

And yes r5 4* duped Voodoo or Medusa or Star Lord are better than almost every rank 3 5* unduped champs it’s obvious.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

If the content creator told you wrong, then that is the fault of the content creator, and not Kabam.

Sorry about what happened tho
    Kabam, since I wasn't able to contact you on the email you provided on the Google Play store, and hadn't heard back from you on this forum, I asked Google Play for a refund and it was approved. I have not used any of the items from the deal, please take them off my account.
    edited June 2018
    Kabam, since I wasn't able to contact you on the email you provided on the Google Play store, and hadn't heard back from you on this forum, I asked Google Play for a refund and it was approved. I have not used any of the items from the deal, please take them off my account.

Contact support instead of yelling on a soap box on the forums.
    Honestly, you shouldn't have got that refund. You got exactly what was advertised, and you chose to purchase it. I wouldn't be surprised if you see repercussions from kabam for it lol.
    That's their right, as I stated earlier. I did more than just go on the forums, tried to contact them 3 different ways, including the email contact info they had on the app store page. Which... I also stated earlier...

Yikes...
    And since I have not used any of the items from the deal, as I stated earlier (are you seeing a pattern), Kabam would be malicious in retaliation as opposed to deleting said items from my account.

So many yawnz.
    You bought the deal, and got exactly what kabam advertised. That isn’t really grounds for refunding.
    Sounds more like you just wanted a refund because you didn’t get the rank up class you were hoping for.
    Read why I bought the deal above, if possible. Sounds like you haven't read any of it yet.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I will not buy this offer bcos I don't think it is worth the price