**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

make AW season like nba season

hi kabam
i have an idea for aw seasons, make 1 month as a regular season gut for pleasing spot and after a month Playoff will start and the 1 spot get the 8 spot for 3 wars, and the 2 spot get the 7 spot and so on..., after that semi finals, and final, the stress level will be reduced and ppl will start enjoying war again

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    What would those who drop out of playoff or dont make it gonna be doing? NBA needs 4 wins vs same opponent to move up the ladder.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    So you want to see a tournament?? I think someone could set this up independently in the off season. Just gotta get all of the top 16 alliance leaders together on Line and have them over the course of the next 2 weeks schedule times to play each other. It's only for bragging rights though, but still would be fun.
    edited June 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    So you want to see a tournament?? I think someone could set this up independently in the off season. Just gotta get all of the top 16 alliance leaders together on Line and have them over the course of the next 2 weeks schedule times to play each other. It's only for bragging rights though, but still would be fun.
    How they even gonna war one another? No such features atm. Plus, there gotta b some rewards.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Nice But Aggressive.

Could do a tournament for top of each Rank (Master, Plat1, Plat2...etc) in the offseason.
    Gabbros wrote: »
    How they even gonna war one another? No such features atm. Plus, there gotta b some rewards.

you obviously haven't been paying attention the past couple weeks then as the way alliances do their match making. this is simple stuff here. and I said the rewards will be bragging rights thats all.

you obviously haven't been paying attention the past couple weeks then as the way alliances do their match making. this is simple stuff here. and I said the rewards will be bragging rights thats all.
    Not really. Search windows is big and kabam tweaked search so it doesnt take as long as it used to to find a match. Unless all tops search same time, not as easy as u think to match one another.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    It would definitely be an interesting idea for top 16 in master tier to actually play each other for final rewards. Right now many are aware of the "AW matching schedule" so they don't fight each other during the season which quite honestly needs to be fixed in my opinion. This is one way of fixing it. Or just changing the format of AW during the last weeks of the season so they have to fight each other regardless of when they hit match making. They should automatically have to play against a certain seed #. If you want to be on the top you should have to constantly fight against the top allys not fight against teams outside of masters tier. Thats not really fair matchmaking.

Not really. Search windows is big and kabam tweaked search so it doesnt take as long as it used to to find a match. Unless all tops search same time, not as easy as u think to match one another.

that's exactly what they do though. There are line groups out there that help this sort of thing. only so many fights at the top to match against. heck even in my tier it was easy to match against my former alliance. I'm no where near the top.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    What about a NCAA Final Four style tournament?