**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ever get burned out on the time-intensive tasks because of RNG?

I think what I enjoy the most about this game is playing with new, powerful champions every couple of months. I'm a F2P in a silver alliance and don't need 5 or 6 star OP heroes, but the chance to get a Demi-god or god-tier 4 star champ is exciting, then earning an awakening gem somehow and taking it to 4/40 or 5/50 to use in master quest is very, very satisfying.

However, the bad RNG has taken it's toll. I've earned almost all of my 4 star god-tier champs through grinding them out of basic arena. But the only god tier champs I have ever rolled were 2 dupes of AA (I've rolled SW twice and she used to be a god-tier champ officially, lol). This is in over 50 Four-star crystal openings and about 30 from PHC. So, I have rolled 80 four star heroes/dupes and only 2 of them were god tier champs, and both I already had awakened. First 4 five-star champs were Elektra, GP, Beast, and Ultron. Since then - KK, CA, Vulture and Groot. Still no Magic, DV, Iceman, Hyperion, or GR in four star.

I've been grinding 10 hours a day or so in the arenas during the week (last couple of months has been a breeze to multi-task at work)

Last five four star champs were KK, HB, Groot, Vulture, and Magneto MN. It's taking away all of the fun of the game. All of these events to grind five star shard the last few months have gone to Groot and Vulture. That's a lot of time wasted and major, major burnout.

Any advice? I don't want to have a mental breakdown and sell all my 3 star champs to roll for 2-3 four stars. hahaha.

Comments

• Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    do yourself a favor and quit this clown fiesta before its to late
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Okay gp I think it means gwenpool because if it is that is a god tier already
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I feel the pain. My 5* roster is garbage. I got dorm in December and magik shortly after but have no good dupes and rarely get mystic t4cc. Look at the trash that is my roster.. the last 10 have been pathetic and one lowsy dupe of moon knight? I only use 4* in my attack teams still.

.s8w7q5ysb6fd.jpeg
    jxk1cbdy9xas.jpeg
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Use stitch it vau1kt6g4z1d.jpeg

Thank me later