**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Guillotine broken?

I've been noticing my guilly doesn't seem to be health stealing much anymore? Did they nerf her? I just fought exclusively through one of the Assassin missions using just my r3 5* sig 60 - I watched the health meter the entire time... I counted only twice through the entire mission where she stole health. I've also noticed the amounts seem smaller when she does steal health? (approx 10% on one of the hits and less than 5% on the other) -- I wanted to test it on a mission where I would have an opportunity to get her soul counts up high enough, for long enough, to get a good read on if she was getting it... (Master level) -- Just checking to see if I missed something.

Comments

• Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Welcome to RNG
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @bensonk2

Her health gain depends directly on the amount of damage she deals on any specific attack. So critical hits will yield much more health than regular hits, for example. She can even trigger her signature ability on a special 3, which in some cases will fill up her health bar completely.

This accounts for the variations in the health gained that you're seeing.
  • Options
    Ace_BaltazarAce_Baltazar Posts: 14
    RNG and the amount of health stolen is dependent on the amount of souls and damage done. A crit hit with 8 souls will steal more health than a normal hit with 8 souls.
  • Options
    bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    Yep... I get all that... I have a 5/50 and an r3 5*.... she used to be one if my favorite champs to fight with. Just noticing a pretty significant drop in both the amount she steals and the frequency. Just thought I'd check with the community to see if I missed anything.
  • Options
    TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    @bensonk2 I've noticed it too... Just played through a few quests and not once did she steal... And I got plenty of crits in