**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master mode Goldpool

Any tips on how to shut down his annoying regen? Don't have any heal block champions atm, but i have a 4/40 4* Xbones. Is he able to negate the regen with the fury buffs?

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I used Hulk Rags L1...it has heal block. If you have a Guilly...she would be idea. Magneto's L2 has a heal block on it as well.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I did it bare fist. I used a Nebula with really high combo (100 or+ hits). Another one that I found useful was Dr Voodoo, but again, high combo. I also tried to trigger the Sp1 as often as possible, to get a lucky shot, getting a debuff that would negate the regen, and at the same time gain a buff for myself. Longest fights ever...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I didn't bring any heal block champs (although I have a few like 5* dupped R3 Doc Oc, 4* R5/50 Vision, Yondu, Civil Warrior, etc).

Sometimes I'm lucky the node's random buff/debuff automatically apply a heal block, then he can not regen at all.

But in most cases, if I bring Blade against him, most likely the blade stacks and SP2 can overcome his regen

I also used SW against him, and the nullify which proc quite frequently helps to nullify his regen.

I also used Magik to power control him and pin him at the corner, if not mistaken I recalled my Magiks' SP1 seems to nullify his regen (can't recall clearly, since I spammed more SP2 than SP1)

Since you don't have heal block champ, if you have Guillotine you can do the heal reversal, or you can also consider AA to stack bleed/poison/neurotoxin, should be able to overcome his regen easily. Similarly for DV, stack his poison on him. GP's bleed stacks and X23's bleed stacks will also to some extends neutralize the hefty amount of regen. There are few other choices and ways, but I think it is down to how you have in hand that are ranked up high enough as part of your roster.

p/s: Goldpool is by far the EASIEST monthly event boss in year 2018.
    I forgot if staggers will be able to prevent his regen to proc or not? If so, you can try champs who can stagger, such as The Hood, Juggernaut, Lady Thor, etc .... however, I presume you don't rank these 3 champs high enough, so better stick with Heal Block, Nullify, Reversal, or High Bleed/Poison stacks.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    a damage over time champion can also help you, privided u can keep a combo SL is a good option or if u a 3* yondu with patience u can get through by spamming his l2 or build up until he starts regent, tgb7gs2k4v7k.png
    @Supremeguy95, show us your top ranked champs
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Damage over time SL.b0zvhz8gwi6w.png
    Class advantage too
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    Hood, yondu, SW, dr Voodoo
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    And no, Xbones won't work against his regen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    AA, Quake, Voodoo, even Hulk can deal with it when backed into a corner. Keep countering the Regen with Damage if you can't Heal Block or Reverse. The rest of the Fight is just patience and Baits.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    @Supremeguy95 we need a picture of your champion pool to help you!
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    Do you have a Guillotine? Use SP2. Turns regen into damage.
    edited June 2018
    Oh ya, even Ghost Rider's Fate Seal can nullify his regen

Once again, we could list down 20-30 diff champs under various categories, but if you don't have most of them highly ranked up, it will still not be helpful to you. Best is to show us your top tier champs and we can tell you who to bring to save you from spending revive and potions.

(a) Heal Block
    (b) Nullify
    (c) Reversal or steal
    (d) High bleed/poison/neurotoxin
    (e) High raw damage
    (f) stagger
    (g) no-touch hands-free
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    v5m2rk9yveez.png
    7byymn0vuwsn.png
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    I used duped 5/50 SL and 4/55 LC
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Even your 3* Void can do it. Quake is a good option if you can play her Quake Style. But your best option is Guillotine, Strike with the L2 and it's game over.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I see a Guillotine over there...
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    edited June 2018
    I completed uncollected 100% and I thought this fight was quite fun and I didn't use a heal block champ.

He can only regen twice so just play well and punch through the damage. He's super aggressive so it was actually a fun fight. He fell for drop back intercepts almost all the time.

The following are good match ups
    - Angela (my personal favorite)
    - Star Lord
    - Spider-Man (SE)
    - Blade (type disadvantage but his parry bleed is useful)
    - Quake (avoid hitting him)
    - Hulk
    - Hyperion
    - Medusa
    Judging at your top champs, and assuming you would be more comfortable using only 5* and 4* due to the health/damage, I would say:-

1) Quake - for hands-free no-touch method (you need alot of practise on that, search for YT video)
    2) Gwenpool - for bleed stacks
    3) Guilly - reversal
    4) X23 - bleed stacks
    5) Doc Oc - heal block
    6) Hulk/Rulk - raw damage

If you can avoid his UNSTOPPABLE and UNBLOCKABLE and bait out his sp1/sp2, then REGEN will be the only 1 thing you need to counter, with the above champs, should make your work easier
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Any tips on how to shut down his annoying regen? Don't have any heal block champions atm, but i have a 4/40 4* Xbones. Is he able to negate the regen with the fury buffs?

Long story short, it's cool if you can negate the regen...but you don't have to for this fight. His regen isn't constant like OG Deadpool. Just keep punching and he will go down.
    Thanks guys! I'll try with Guilly for the heal reversal. Should be fairly good with MD to help.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    GR worked best for me on master and uncollected.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Quake is the easiest method, but if you are unfamiliar with the no strike tactic, guilly L2, like lol Wolverine
    edited June 2018
    Myself, most of the times, I just beat the regen out of him with SL.
    It is the most satisfying for me
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    ive just been beating him to death with whoever.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    I highly suggest GR. I soloed master GP 4 times with him. Just fate seal when his regen pops. if it pops the second time use his spec3. then its easy mode from there.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I used cap IW. Doesn't heal block, but cancels unstoppable so he's much much easier.