**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moving up reward tiers in AW

Should the alliances that didn't cheat expect the bump up from the alliances that did cheat getting banned and removed from AW before or after AW ends?

Comments

• No.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    You wish
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    Certainly not. That vagueness from all the Kabam responses, definitely don't be surprised when no action at all is taken against the cheating groups. In fact, in just 2 weeks we'll start the whole season again, and cheating alliances will still be at the top, positioned well for the best rewards.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Should the alliances that didn't cheat expect the bump up from the alliances that did cheat getting banned and removed from AW before or after AW ends?

If you didn't cheat but were terrible awful scrubs, then sure, tier 1 rewards for all.

Check my alliance we're Gold 1, tier 3 and a hundred of so from Platinum. Gtfoh.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Haha you think they are gonna actually do something before season ends

Probably not but it's nice to dream...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

If you didn't cheat but were terrible awful scrubs, then sure, tier 1 rewards for all.

Check my alliance we're Gold 1, tier 3 and a hundred of so from Platinum. Gtfoh.

I think it is unlikely even if Kabam adjusts anything for season rewards that there are enough alliances likely to be caught cheating to move alliances upward by a hundred places.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I think it is unlikely even if Kabam adjusts anything for season rewards that there are enough alliances likely to be caught cheating to move alliances upward by a hundred places.

Well we still have the current war score to come in, that may bump us within less than a hundred and maybe there's enough been caught... Yeah I doubt it but kabam better do something unless the rumors about them actually being in collusion with the cheating alliances in true....