**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Limber Node - Taskmaster

Does limber node stack with Learn The Foe passive of taskmaster? So it means everytime you get stunned its -20% duration? 10% from Limber + 10% from Learn The Foe?

Comments

• Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Does limber node stack with Learn The Foe passive of taskmaster? So it means everytime you get stunned its -20% duration? 10% from Limber + 10% from Learn The Foe?

I was under the impression that it functioned like DS on a KR node... That is, the node takes precedence over the abilities.
  • Options
    _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17

I was under the impression that it functioned like DS on a KR node... That is, the node takes precedence over the abilities.

What's the KR node sorry I'm not familiar with all the nodes. And the answer is no it does not stack?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Kinetic Reactor
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121

What's the KR node sorry I'm not familiar with all the nodes. And the answer is no it does not stack?

DS has a passive power gain. If he is placed on Kinetic Reactor, his passive stops when he is blocking.

I'm not sure if the same applies to limber and TM but believe so.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Taskmaster reduces the potency of a debuff, not a duration. Therefore, I don't think he does anything to successive stuns, although he will become immune after receiving 10.