**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Solo events?

SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
The last ones expired hours ago. Where are the new ones?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This happens sometimes ... unfortunatly we just need to wait a little bit longer until they show up.
    They are activated, but not visible at the moment
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Nah something's up dude they finished 3 hours ago, normally show on coming soon 20mins after one ends
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Where the hell are the solo events? Need to place AW defense and waiting on the hope of science and cosmic advancement.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I know it happens from time to time, but this has been far too long. There are people who are going to miss out on rewards, especially if there's a rankup event, because of the delay. Time zones aren't the same for all players.
  • IronHead1987IronHead1987 Posts: 7
    Yeah mine have been out for 3 hours too which sucks because I do most of my playing early in the morning before work. I hate missing out on the rewards
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    Is a moderator ever going to respond to one of these threads with what is going on?
  • ObiDonObiDon Posts: 27
    I thought it was just my device, but I see it's affecting a great deal of summoners if not everyone?
  • SATANACHESATANACHE Posts: 5
    Don't bother guys...kabam's sleeping like always.
    COMPENSATION.

Lol kidding
  • Hey All,

The team is aware of this issue and are looking into it right now. Not sure exactly what's causing this problem right now, but we're going to get to the bottom of it!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    They are on.
    Hero Use and Mystic Arena Battle
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    They are on.
    Hero Use and Mystic Arena Battle

Cheers mate
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Up now, but no credit being given for earlier fights.
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    Of course not