**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season Rewards ETA

Hello, any official news yet on when we can expect the rewards for season 2?

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Prolly around same time as last Season? I think? Maybe?

Possibly Maybe? (like that one song by Bjork...)
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Tomorrow
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    In a month
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    When people stop asking....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    A couple of hours after the timer stops, more or less.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Think someone cant wait to jump ship lol
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Hopefully after they update the community on their “investigation” into a top 3 alliance and the recent allegations. Can’t be that hard to see that a few members use VPN to log in for the rest of the alliance. If it’s that hard, then everyone can bypass their “detection methods” by using VPN
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    ill_ wrote: »
    Hopefully after they update the community on their “investigation” into a top 3 alliance and the recent allegations. Can’t be that hard to see that a few members use VPN to log in for the rest of the alliance. If it’s that hard, then everyone can bypass their “detection methods” by using VPN

VPNs by themselves don't do anything. In combination with other methods they can make it harder to detect piloting, but they can also ironically make it easier to detect piloting. Anyone who's done forensic analysis with large data sets should understand the multistage issue going on here.

When I'm conducting a forensic analysis the first thing I hope is that the people I'm investigating think they are untraceable. Such people never think about side channels.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I understand the investigations concern, but honestly I hope it's late tonight or first thing in the morning. I've got some new folks joining us after SA rewards on Thursday, and for sure need Season Rewards paid out before then so we can make the swaps before AQ starts again on Friday.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I just wish they would remove the rewards for higher ranked alliances and base your awards on prestige like they did in other things. With the higher the prestige you may get stronger rewards but lower prestiges gain ground on you.

The current system has a heavy incentive on cheating and drama. Real people are getting screwed out of real money here. Just remove the incredible incentive to cheat and give the high ranks cool looking items, titles, and whatever no playable stuff that doesn't make them better.

As is the rich and the cheaters get stronger. So do some really great players but they don't need strong champs to beat people in the first place.