**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW tier multiplier bug

Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
Hi.

We began this war in tier 3 with a x5.5 multiplier. About ten hours in, our multiplier changed to x4.5, but we played the entire AW on a tier 3 difficulty map.

Which multiplier do we actually have? Everything says we are in TIER 3. We should have a x5.5 multiplier, correct??

miyz8x5mke65.jpeg

Comments

• Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I should add that this could potentially determine whether we land in Gold 1 or Platinum 3, so a decision or further information is rather pressing and important right now.
    Update: we got the correct multiplier.

HI MOM, HI INFOBOT! LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT AFTER ALL
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    if you match an alliance from another tier you play the map with that tier, or it's random between yours and them. Or so i think it alwais have been.

Pre season and war changes we would match tier 3 being tier 4 and we played on tier 3 nodes (more thorns etc).

As for the multiplier, no clue really. check your final score to see if it's on par with last wars.
    Vale84 wrote: »
    if you match an alliance from another tier you play the map with that tier, or it's random between yours and them. Or so i think it alwais have been.

Pre season and war changes we would match tier 3 being tier 4 and we played on tier 3 nodes (more thorns etc).

As for the multiplier, no clue really. check your final score to see if it's on par with last wars.

Maybe look at the screen grabs and you'll see why we were confused.
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    edited June 2018
    Same thing happened to our alliance about 4-5 wars ago except ours said Tier 4 (5.5 multiplier). We were fighting on a Tier 3 map, we won the war, but got 4.5 multiplier instead of 5.5 multiplier. I submitted multiple tickets, but in the end was told that alliance wars were working as intended and that we received the correct multiplier. hg68a3rbo74t.jpeg
    p2itknxvtmla.jpeg
    h8ootmr6rauu.png
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Husky54 So is there a bug or not? Because a couple wars ago we had our multiplier off too but then it corrected itself. We are Tier 5 War, but it had us listed at 3.4x multiplier instead of 4x. But after the war ended it showed correctly 4x multiplier in the Results screen.
    DukeZman wrote: »
    @Husky54 So is there a bug or not? Because a couple wars ago we had our multiplier off too but then it corrected itself. We are Tier 5 War, but it had us listed at 3.4x multiplier instead of 4x. But after the war ended it showed correctly 4x multiplier in the Results screen.

You know I think it's a display issue. Whether it's a "bug" or "feature," I'm uncertain. It should be fixed to reflect the actual multiplier though.
    I got several different answers from Kabam support, this was the first and what I based my argument of getting the wrong multiplier off of. oqj4did5d1u4.jpeg
    When I responded back to Kabam support using this screenshot to argue the case that my alliance received the wrong reward, they responded back with one of the most sarcastic condescending emails I have ever read. They closed my case shortly after.
    rwpxaanzd8gv.png
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    This happened to us last season. Kabam's way of cheating and calling it a bug later. We had the same issue, and I was told in a nutshell, "You're basiclly delusional and wrong, it's always been that way, your screenshots were doctored, auto close ticket"
    Yes I am paraphrasing cause I really don't feel like digging through months of e-mails just yet to screenshot again and be called a liar. Basicly we have been supposedly (forced) to play the entire season at a less than multiplier, and even if, EVEN IF Kabam admits fault and a mistake, they simply refuse to correct the issue because that would take too much time and effort.

This has happened again, and the only explaination I can see is Kabam does this to ensure the top spots continue to out point and outnumber the non whale spenders to continue to keep their cash flowing going.

As for proof, all I have are the emails, and screenshots on three different devices, and even pictures taken by a second phone of the game on my first phone giving these problems.