**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to Rank 5

With only LOL left and Gold/Platinum war, which is best? All are awakened and rank 4.

Which 5* to Rank 5 40 votes

Blade
62%
JamesMLoPrestiSpity68Snail_McGavinbelli300TheManMythLegendWiZd0mJadedPcc880SpeedbumpExotigamusVladislas22HollowbornJlemos818GuzmaXoopSpiderCoolsBigTimeDRTOCoachLed 25 votes
Starlord
15%
Golden_GuardianCapWW2OllyoxenfreeSupremeguy95adurrett6Maidril 6 votes
Void
7%
Exnymphetamine1shadow_lurker22Infantry 3 votes
Magik
10%
DarkZenPiviotDarkrider05Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes
Archangel
5%
Justcause102MatiXxD 2 votes

Comments

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Starlord
    I’d vote between SL and Magik of your choices.

Full disclosure, don’t use my void outside arena. So I’m just not sure his value. Haven’t had issues fighting him in AW tho.

Kabam is increasingly introducing champs not affected by blade. So I think as more single player content and champs come out, he’ll lose his universal value.

AA is great when champs are vulnerable to bleed and poison. When they aren’t he’s...fine.

SL and Magik, imo, will be more valueable in the long run. SL is really only hurt by damage caps, ime. Magik obviously has great power control utiltity - tho she def has felt nerfed of late.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Starlord
    Star Lord. Blade will be adjusted probably in the future. His regen is like 900 per tick as a 5/65. I do not see this to be this way in the long Run.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Void
    I voted void because his utility will take you through longer fights...second would be blade then AA
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Blade
    Blade...Magik a very close second.

Reasons:
    1. I have all those champs and don't really use my SL anymore for AQ or AW. I use 4* blade in AQ with Dorm or swap in my war champs.
    2. Magik is incredible and I would pair her with Blade and GR.
    3. Blade has regen like no other. If you don't get hit and have no use for healing take that into account and go Magik.
    4. Blade bleeds and has power gain.
    5. Blade stops abilities of a substantial amount of champs and makes Mystics effectively worthless in war. MS and Dorm are still good against him until they kill MD.
    6. Strong prestige!

Negatives:
    1. Blade sucks against Domino. Like bad. You have Magik though so you're fine.
    2. Blade can make you a lazy player. I don't even bother baiting sentinels in map 5 aq. I just eat it and regen with him. I hate spending time baiting specials anyhow.

You're lucky because you have the choice. While I agree that Blade will become less effective than his is now he's not going to get the nerf bat. Even still all around champion wise, like I said unless you never get hit including block damage and excellent evasion, Blade is your guy.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Blade
    Depends on what you need. SL most definitely if you plan on 100% LOL. Else Blade and Magik are amazing for war. I would wait for the MD changes, Blade might lose some value if MD is getting nerfed and Magik is a solid boss killer.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blade
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Depends on what you need. SL most definitely if you plan on 100% LOL. Else Blade and Magik are amazing for war. I would wait for the MD changes, Blade might lose some value if MD is getting nerfed and Magik is a solid boss killer.

Blade won’t lose value because of a md nerf.
    Go with blade he will save you health pots in LoL.