**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon Knight Class

Alright i dont know if anybody agrees with me or not, but i personally think that Moon Knight should be classified as a Mystic not a Skill, as shown in the Marvel Comics Moon Knight was murdered and brought back to life by the Egyptian moon god Khonshu, and was going to essentially work for a god, that should be plenty of evidence showing that Moon Knight should be regarded as a Mystic champion

Comments

• Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Welcome to Kabam's game.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Very interesting take on it. Thanks for sharing. I don't think he should be mystic because of that though, it Should be he's a mystic because his abilities are based on the moon phases. Which is not a skilled ability.

Also think they misplaced several champs with appropriate class. They have said in the past the class is based on the abilities they use in the game though. Not the origin of the character.

Based on that argument there are a few others that are misplaced.
    Jugs is a mutant no matter what.
    Iron Fist is skill
    Ant-Man is a tech.
    Yellowjacket is a tech
    Moon Knight is a mystic

I feel that venom should be science despite having alien origins

Think in the early go they just had to balance it out as much as possible. That's why champs are the class they are

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There are a lot of champs that could easily reside in multiple classes, and each of them have been debated quite a bit since the beginning of the game.

At the end of the day, we're playing Kabam's game under their rules.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Great, you can actually start writing a THESIS about how many of MCoC's champs are currently WRONGLY CLASSIFIED, bcos there are so many of them. Moon knight is maybe one of the less obvious one .... LOL.

Oh wait, but there are already many such thread dating back many months ago. All I can say is, I don't disagree with the classes feedback, and pls keep posting so one day Kabam may decide to change their "Kabam-logic" and start to align with our real world logic? .... Good luck and all the best.
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Juggs is magical thus Mystic.

I'm actually impressed Kabam didn't #### that one up.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

So true.
    Similarly,
    Quake is inhuman so she is in Science,
    Karnak is inhuman so he is in Skill,
    Medusa is inhuman so she is in Cosmic, Kabam didn't ### these one up too.

Oh wait, nevermind ......
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »

So true.
    Similarly,
    Quake is inhuman so she is in Science,
    Karnak is inhuman so he is in Skill,
    Medusa is inhuman so she is in Cosmic, Kabam didn't ### these one up too.

Oh wait, nevermind ......

I accidently know, that Karnak doesn't have any inhuman powers, and Medusa lives on the moon. As for Quake, she uses gloves to keep her peers from hurting her body, so it's... ok

On the other hand, star lord is tech, even though he is half selestial or something, lives on spaceship and has "star" in his name — space for sure. According to movies, the only thing he cares tech is audioplayer