**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why are our season rewards delayed

2»

Comments

• PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi All!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please make sure that you are getting your MCOC news from the source as images can be faked.

Thank you. I thought as much, we've been telling people that the screenshot is fake, just wanted to confirm it.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I love how quick people are to post on the forums and complain based off screenshots in line 😂😂😂
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The unintended consequence of the person who generated this prank is that it further legitimizes Kabam's stance on "fake" cheating screenshots.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Noob2435 Some people feel he is a Kabam groupie and don't appreciate "the other side" of the argument.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    @Noob2435 Some people feel he is a Kabam groupie and don't appreciate "the other side" of the argument.

Is that really a reason to follow someone around and flag everything he does, seems a little childish if you ask me. Everyone is allowed their own opinion.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I have cats expiring hury!
    If I lose saved cats I’m going to be pissed
    Planned to use at bell
    Cats expiring will we get those back?
    Hurry! Don’t have 3 days
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Hi All!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please make sure that you are getting your MCOC news from the source as images can be faked.

Thank you for the reply kabam, but also do something about the cheaters as more and more people are getting aware of them and it will certainly drove people away if no actions are taken by next season
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    edited June 2018
    Are you sure that Kabam Wolfe made the post about AA working as intended? I thought that was someone else

Edit: I see it was but that was back in January and change to AA was may. Regardless, i get the “joke” because his profile is AA
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Several alliances that cheated whilst fighting our alliance recently just had points deducted (we were watching and waiting to go on a Kabam Hunt otherwise).

Looks like Kabam is doing something, yet unless they give points back to those alliances cheated out of wins then it’s still a huge kick in the teeth.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hi All!

You mean rich then man lol
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Rewards are in!!
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    320fnagkq952.png
  • Move964_Move964_ Posts: 139
    Nice hope mine come soon
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    What happened to Kabam Wolf? Why isn't he active after Feb?
    Does it has got anything to do with his false/incorrect comment on AA, which later being "ratified" by another kabam dude?
    We care about his well being after his AA comment.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Do you think disciplinary action was taken back in feb? I don’t think screenshots of his comments was shared until May. Maybe preemptive measure?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Do you think disciplinary action was taken back in feb? I don’t think screenshots of his comments was shared until May. Maybe preemptive measure?

I fear he was being put into the Phantom Zone .... wait, is that DC? Okay, wrong Universe.