**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War seasons crystals [Merged Threads]

nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam, why did you reduce the rewards from war seasons crystals for season 2? Seriously got way more out of fewer crystals after season 1. Way to treat your players.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Was it fewer crystals or less contents in each? I got 10,000 T2A shards and 7,000 T5B shards from 6 crystals, which is 1/5th the amount from last season...whats up with that?
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Less contents...way less. 7k t2 and 6k t5 fragments from 6
    Wtf...all that work throughout the season to get rewards that are less than one uncollected event? This has to be a bug!
  • I opened 10 war Crystals and only got 16k t2a and 10k t5. WTF I got so much more last season
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Rewards are the same ... Maybe you just got lucky last time and got unlucky now
    I opened 10 war Crystals and only got 16k t2a and 10k t5. WTF I got so much more last season

Dude this has to be a bug...my wife got 20k t2a and 7k t5b from her 6 crystals, but I laughed because with all the glory she spent on pots to ensure less deaths she could have spent it on t2a and gotten close to this amount. Something has to be wrong with the drop rates. I'd love to hear from Kabam about whether or not the drop rates were deliberately changed or not...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,135 ★★★★★
    I was able to form 2 from the war crystals just luck some will have better than others
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow I wonder how many Sigma of standard deviation people got for the "very lucky" to "very UNlucky" distribution?

Wait, is DOMINO playing the trick behind us?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    My pull was crazy good, last season not so much.
  • Wtf is that,so many moneys spended to the season just for half t2a and 10 f..ng thousand t5 basic?
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    My pull was crazy good, last season not so much.

Define "Crazy good"...
    The crystals worked differently last time...i remember sometimes getting 2500 t2a but also getting 10k t5b with one crystal. other crystals were flipped with large amount of alpha compared to t5b. this season they were almost always both small amounts.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    We gt down to gold 3 and for 2 crystals: 8,000 t2a and 3,000 t5b

And sorry to those who got disappointed with their rewards. I think I spent way too much as well. With my ally going down from gold 2.

I think its not entitlement. I felt that in this game, we spent more than blood, sweat, tears and traded some internal organs to play and progress, and yet not getting rewarded accordingly.
  • SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike
    You guys should definitely think about giving guaranteed A2 and T5b to ALL players so they know what they are "workin" for.
    These AK season gambling Crystals are a real disappointment to most of the people.
    My opening was average 1k T2a per crystal, and 1k T5b per crystal, which is VERY VERY BAD RNG!!! ..... OMG! feeling so sad now

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I saw this same SS in last season war rewards and i thought how is this possible when all i got was 18k from 6
    Now i know how, its just luck people
    Btw total amount was 57000 t2a and 10kt5b
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kabam thought that lowering those random rewards would make us aspire for more next season. They dont realize how much sacrifices were made just to get them only to open a dismal amount... tsk tsk
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Mine were much better for t2a this season, got 66k t2a out of 12 crystal an 15k t5b. An ally mate had over 80k t2a
  • GDEVIL69_GDEVIL69_ Posts: 25
    Mine was awesome I think, I manage 40k t2a and 9000 t5 from 6 crystals.

Season one, I think I pulled the same amount of t5 but less than half of the t2a.
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    I got 42k t2a and 12k t5b shards from 12 crystals. Last season the same t2a but 22,5k t5b shards.

Everyone in my alliance got way less t5b, seems like they lowered the drop rates from crystals.

This just furthers the gap between top3 in master from the other master alliances and almost makes it impossible for any plat1-2 to reach master next season.

What’s the reason behind lowering the drop rates from the crystals?
    correborre wrote: »
    I got 42k t2a and 12k t5b shards from 12 crystals. Last season the same t2a but 22,5k t5b shards.

Everyone in my alliance got way less t5b, seems like they lowered the drop rates from crystals.

This just furthers the gap between top3 in master from the other master alliances and almost makes it impossible for any plat1-2 to reach master next season.

What’s the reason behind lowering the drop rates from the crystals?

I know! The amount of T5B last time made the season worth it enough and I didn't even land on a T5B when spinning the crystals. I remember getting 15k+ from 6 crystals.

I thought i'd finally get to r5 iceman or r2 6* hawkeye. 10k short now and really sucks I have to wait two event quests or finish a5...
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    After running over more than 40 screenshots, i can safely say that t5b extra shards were capped at 1000 per crystal while last seasn they ranged from 1 to 3k.

This change unannounced is a slap in the face for the community, once again getting the problem of communications resurface between us and kabam.

I am VERY disappointed, cause this is exactly what completely destroys all the little trust you managed to gain in few months. In a single day,
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    A lot of you guys must have got extremely lucky last season.

Season 1 10 crystals got me ~27k t2a and ~11k t5b

Season 2 10 crystals got me 49.5k t2a and 12.5k t5b

It's all RNG.
    Vale84 wrote: »
    After running over more than 40 screenshots, i can safely say that t5b extra shards were capped at 1000 per crystal while last seasn they ranged from 1 to 3k.

This change unannounced is a slap in the face for the community, once again getting the problem of communications resurface between us and kabam.

I am VERY disappointed, cause this is exactly what completely destroys all the little trust you managed to gain in few months. In a single day,

Thank you very much for your very insightful stats. Even though it may not be collected from tens of thousands of people, but even if only collecting from members of a few alliances is good enough to show the trend.

I do not want to claim I'm conned by a specific company (else later I got ban or cast into phantom zone), but I want to do the right thing moving forward with my resources, and your info have reassured me that my plan to no longer spend units and glory for alliance potion/revive is the right one. :)
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    A lot of you guys must have got extremely lucky last season.

Season 1 10 crystals got me ~27k t2a and ~11k t5b

Season 2 10 crystals got me 49.5k t2a and 12.5k t5b

It's all RNG.

Seriously? That can’t be right? I only got 18K t2a and 10K t5b. I can understand RNG? But this can’t be right. I feel like I missed out on the ‘ random bonus’ provided?
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Season 1 these crystals guaranteed 1000 t5b shards + bonus t5b shards. Typical Of Kabam to silently remove some aspect of t5b shards because too many people were pulling 20,000+ t5b shards which is bad for business. I pulled 23,500 t5b shards in just TEN crystals.... this season I got 13,000 in TWELVE.

Add to this, the alliance that cheated ALL season 2, ended up in third place is a bigger slap in the face to the community as a top alliance got hit last night again. Looks like you guys can just send iPads to your pilot and ensure he turns on VPN in your country, Kabam can’t detect it. The 3rd place team is walking proof that their detection methods are trash.