**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Heavy regen mastery?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Just met a Hawkeye that regenerated like 120 per second. Thought this was odd since as far as I can tell Hawkeye doesn’t regen by himself.
So thinking it must be a mastery but can’t seem to figure it out.

Thankful for input on this.

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Snurris wrote: »
    Just met a Hawkeye that regenerated like 120 per second. Thought this was odd since as far as I can tell Hawkeye doesn’t regen by himself.
    So thinking it must be a mastery but can’t seem to figure it out.

Thankful for input on this.

Where they running suicides?
    Because unless there was a special node, Hawkeye can’t heal.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Suicides don’t heal. Willpower heals when there is a debuff applied. It would take several different debuffs being applied at the same time to get 120 a tick, but it’s possible. Or if it was a high health 5 star maybe.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    What game mode were you in? Arena, aq, Aw, quest?
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @BitterSteel I was in catalyst arena. Hawkeye was 5* and had a rating of about 7000....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Snurris wrote: »
    @BitterSteel I was in catalyst arena. Hawkeye was 5* and had a rating of about 7000....
    Did he have any debuffs on him? Whether they were inflicted by you, or if he had a constant poison, or a temporary bleed triggered at the start of the fight by Liquid courage and double edge? If so then it was likely a mastery called willpower
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @BitterSteel can’t really say about the debuffs. I was using gwenpool, unawakened. Will check willpower out, thanks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    He had wilpover becasse GP infilc bleed.