**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Calender!

X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
7by05sgvnjqo.jpg

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I actually would like that haha!
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I would love a 5 star hulk. My 4 star is r5 and he slays
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    yeah I'd be okay with that!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Don't care what Class. A free T4CC is always useful. Although I'd prefer Skill or Tech. ;)
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    X_Scott wrote: »
    7by05sgvnjqo.jpg

your text on that meme is bit off lol
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Nooooooooo
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I need a mystic please kabam to R 5 my Voodoo...... And thank you in advance lol
  • FaulkanFaulkan Posts: 1
    I need mystic too for my voodoo to r5... Lol same here
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    or cosmic!!! effin stupid cosmic t4cc !!

I'd kill for a cosmic right now.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    or cosmic!!! effin stupid cosmic t4cc !!

I wouldn't mind a cosmic to 4/55 5* Captain Marvel or to 5/50 4*Hyperion.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Gimme more mystic! So many mystics to rank up
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I have a 5* coming up soon and I have 2 science t4s. What's the bet I get a spider gwen and a third science catalyst :(
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If all are science, that means i can r5 my quake :smile:
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I've had 18 cosmics, 15 science... I need mystic/tech! i've only ever had 6 of those...
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I hope not, I already have 6 science t4cc waiting for me to get my Hulk duped, or to get a Cap WW2 or a Quake.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I hope not, I already have 6 science t4cc waiting for me to get my Hulk duped, or to get a Cap WW2 or a Quake.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Hulk is God tier, Spiderman still a top defender, did I mention Hulk is God tiee? I heard both Cap America are good too, and that Quake has her uses.

'Quake has her uses' Lol...
    Just go to bed... she stomps. She takes down too level Skill champs with ease.
    I would love a 5 star hulk. My 4 star is r5 and he slays
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    I've had 18 cosmics, 15 science... I need mystic/tech! i've only ever had 6 of those...

Me too. Always Science or Cosmic. I don't have any left to rank up!
    MCB05 wrote: »
    I'm swimming in mutants and tech

Oh my glob, I wish we could trade! I got a 5 star Starlord n Iceman i need to take up