**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy regen mastery?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Just met a Hawkeye that regenerated like 120 per second. Thought this was odd since as far as I can tell Hawkeye doesn’t regen by himself.
So thinking it must be a mastery but can’t seem to figure it out.

Thankful for input on this.

Comments

• Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Snurris wrote: »
    Just met a Hawkeye that regenerated like 120 per second. Thought this was odd since as far as I can tell Hawkeye doesn’t regen by himself.
    So thinking it must be a mastery but can’t seem to figure it out.

Thankful for input on this.

Where they running suicides?
    Because unless there was a special node, Hawkeye can’t heal.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Suicides don’t heal. Willpower heals when there is a debuff applied. It would take several different debuffs being applied at the same time to get 120 a tick, but it’s possible. Or if it was a high health 5 star maybe.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    What game mode were you in? Arena, aq, Aw, quest?
  • Options
    @BitterSteel I was in catalyst arena. Hawkeye was 5* and had a rating of about 7000....
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Snurris wrote: »
    @BitterSteel I was in catalyst arena. Hawkeye was 5* and had a rating of about 7000....
    Did he have any debuffs on him? Whether they were inflicted by you, or if he had a constant poison, or a temporary bleed triggered at the start of the fight by Liquid courage and double edge? If so then it was likely a mastery called willpower
  • Options
    @BitterSteel can’t really say about the debuffs. I was using gwenpool, unawakened. Will check willpower out, thanks
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    He had wilpover becasse GP infilc bleed.