**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance

I am in search for an active alliance whose all members are active. Aq and aw on regular basis.
My total base hero rating is 118k.
I have 4* blade and arachangel maxed out.
You can check my profile Vaibhav Aditya.

Comments

• GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Do you have Line?
  • BanasherBanasher Posts: 48
    Find Books
  • Yes I have @Garmaggedon
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Flick me line PM kapsdan1 relaxed gold 2 map4 mainly ally no event minimums
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    We’re aiming to reach gold 3 in the next season of alliance wars and to run 5x5 AQ once full. If that’s of any interest to you add me in game or line: MegaSkater67
  • GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Hit me up on Line if you are still looking: Garmaggedon ;)
  • Cannoli29Cannoli29 Posts: 31
    We're looking for more people also. My in game name and my line ID are the same, Cannoli29 check us out and/or message me.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are a very organized group with a 4mil rating. Clearing map 4 with 3BGs 3x a week and running map 2 on war days. Silver 2 last season. Will be silver 1 next. We hit 41-70% SA weekly. Low donations. No event minimums. Just looking for active and skilled players to contribute to AW and AQ. We have a great and friendly chatline that discusses many things besides the game. We are looking for people who can hold their own on map 4 and clear a lane in AW. Our group has been together for a while and we are not looking for someone who just joins to prosper and leaves. We want to grow together as a team. So if that is something you are looking for please hit me up.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord