**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance

I am in search for an active alliance whose all members are active. Aq and aw on regular basis.
My total base hero rating is 118k.
I have 4* blade and arachangel maxed out.
You can check my profile Vaibhav Aditya.

Comments

• Options
    GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Do you have Line?
  • Options
    BanasherBanasher Posts: 48
    Find Books
  • Options
    Yes I have @Garmaggedon
  • Options
    Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Flick me line PM kapsdan1 relaxed gold 2 map4 mainly ally no event minimums
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    We’re aiming to reach gold 3 in the next season of alliance wars and to run 5x5 AQ once full. If that’s of any interest to you add me in game or line: MegaSkater67
  • Options
    GarmaggedonGarmaggedon Posts: 62
    Hit me up on Line if you are still looking: Garmaggedon ;)
  • Options
    Cannoli29Cannoli29 Posts: 31
    We're looking for more people also. My in game name and my line ID are the same, Cannoli29 check us out and/or message me.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are a very organized group with a 4mil rating. Clearing map 4 with 3BGs 3x a week and running map 2 on war days. Silver 2 last season. Will be silver 1 next. We hit 41-70% SA weekly. Low donations. No event minimums. Just looking for active and skilled players to contribute to AW and AQ. We have a great and friendly chatline that discusses many things besides the game. We are looking for people who can hold their own on map 4 and clear a lane in AW. Our group has been together for a while and we are not looking for someone who just joins to prosper and leaves. We want to grow together as a team. So if that is something you are looking for please hit me up.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord