**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 - AQ new season - ETA?

With season 2 of war over any idea when Act 6 or another season of AQ? There was under a year between season 3 (Kang boss) and season 4 (dorm boss). And I believe we’re approaching, or passed, two years of the dorm boss AQ. Without new content like that the game is pretty boring.

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    New AQ season is overdue.
    Would be interesting to see map7.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    No way we've been running Dorm for two years - if anything it might have been just over a year. I think if I remember right Dorm came shortly after the 12.0 nonsense, so like late April, May of last year?

Do agree AQ needs a complete overhaul though. The miniboss changes and sentinels were annoying at first but that's already become stale when it's just pasted on top of the same maps, same nodes, same rewards that we've been dealing with for this long now.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Would love to See Act 6 start dropping tbh.
    New AQ season is long overdue
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam needs something to distract us from the great disappointment I mean AW seasons
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    Lol I know KABAM won’t give us a direct answer when they will be released. Well just the ‘it’s coming soon’ post. Which could be months or even longer most likely.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited June 2018
    No Act 6 i still cant beat 5.3 due to high block damage lol
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Rewards are terrible. If they don’t fix that expect to see more players quit and revenue to drop.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    New AQ has to happen. We are running map 3 from now on