**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master mode Goldpool

2»

Comments

• Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Yondu is the best against Goldpool.

No other champ comes close to the beat down he gives. Sp1 all day. Goldy down without regen... Plus bleed and weakness.

My 5/50 destroyed him everytime.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I used a 5/50 Ultron. My main thing was all the damn random effects from all the specials he threw. I waited until he got power lock on him and then just beat him down through the regen.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    My team for master was 5/50 Angela, 5/50 Quake, 5/50 AA, 5/50 SW and 4/40 iceman.

Even iceman got it done reasonably easy.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Aside from the obvious Guillotine/Quake options, I'd suggest you max out Despair mastery; then use your Gwenpool, Medusa or X-23 to stack lots of bleeds. These can suppress his healing and deal damage at the same time. If you can armour shatter then inflict lots of bleed, he won't heal at all.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Honestly, if you have willpower, most debuff that get put on you will just heal you if you play correctly. Just don’t get hit by his specials, keep armour break, power lock, regen, weakness or anything that doesn’t damage you but triggers will power, and just keep attacking him until he’s used up both regens
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Vision. Destroyed him.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He has predictable and predetermined regen. Just think of him having 30k more health than he really does and keep hitting him. He is easy to bait and evade, and short of him getting unstoppable over and over, he will go down.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I found magik to be great against goldpool, I think for uncollected I was taking him down with about 25-30 hits...
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks guys! Finally finished master mode!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I took Yondu to 5/50 with maxed deepwounds and he handled him nicely