**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update on New AQ Season? [Merged Threads]

RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Is there any update you can share on the new AQ season? It's been at least 2 months since the introduction of Sentinels and we are still without any word as far as I can tell. This season has been going for over a year now without any real significant change.

At the minimum a possible timeline for when we might expect the new season to start would be nice and something the community needs (especially in light of your AW decisions announced today).

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    AQ has not had it’s complete update in well over a year, while receiving a half *** change by getting sentinoids and miniboss changes. No new boss, no new maps, no update to rewards.

We now get an update the day after AW season 2 that AW season 3 has all these changes.

What’s going on with AQ??? Maybe I missed that announcement and you all can point me to the right post. I’ll grab a snickers and wait....
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    It’s twrrible. Rewards are garbage. I think every time they come up with a change they think real hard on what every player would hate and run with it and consider what we would want and throw it out.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    AQ needs rework more than anything in the game
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    This is absolutely true. This game was more fun when aq drove rankups and aw was for shards. Putting all the valuable material into war exclusively really is a drag
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Yea. The rewards are TERRIBLE and for the life of me I can’t convince my allaince
    To stop doing map 5. Should just do 55333 and finish days 3-5 super fast. Garbage terrible rewards man.
    Everything regarding updating rewards is an utter embarrassment and disappointment. Get rid of the map costs period. Make the rewards meaningful in the context of a 5 star world with 6 stars coming. Your player base is all waiting to see if they should quit pending this "update".
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Yep. I would say 20% if members in top alliances are on the fense at this point.
  • @Kabam Miike you said you had changes coming to AQ, but it's not a new season. Is there a reason for this? I think just declaring it as a new season and chasing the map as well as the opponents you fight would make AQ more enjoyable as it would be newer and remove the repetitive nature of AQ for at least a while.

Perhaps you could just change the opponents and nodes around every couple of months to keep this enjoyable?
    @Kabam Miike you said you had changes coming to AQ, but it's not a new season. Is there a reason for this? I think just declaring it as a new season and chasing the map as well as the opponents you fight would make AQ more enjoyable as it would be newer and remove the repetitive nature of AQ for at least a while.

Perhaps you could just change the opponents and nodes around every couple of months to keep this enjoyable?

Last change they did was to keep us from using blade in AW. That wasn’t enjoyable. Last change to rewards were on like the 5th of never. Never is the 13th month of the year.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    I can't say much on this topic right now, but we are working on something for Alliance Quests that I can't wait to share with you all very soon. It's not a whole new Season, but it is a fairly cool development. More details coming! Stay tuned!

Getting rid of creeps and the same repeated champs over and over on paths?

You guys literally have over 100 choices to place in AQ.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I'm hoping for a new Boss soon.
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    I can't say much on this topic right now, but we are working on something for Alliance Quests that I can't wait to share with you all very soon. It's not a whole new Season, but it is a fairly cool development. More details coming! Stay tuned!

Working on something huh? You know what this means! The sentinels aren't raking in the cash like they imagined so now they'll be adding infinity iron men on basically an aw node 38.
    Hurray!!!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Dizzy wrote: »

Don't tell me it's Attacker Diversity.

Nah clearly champ specific paths are the way to go. Gotta have some use for crappy diversity champs we ranked up for AW that are now useless

• CinnCinn Posts: 81
    I’m sure they can guarantee the next season will be twice as expensive to the player! That has almost surely been confirmed already.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Dear Odin,

Please let it be at halfing the number of Sentinels and replacing them with real champs.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    I’m sure they can guarantee the next season will be twice as expensive to the player! That has almost surely been confirmed already.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    It’s going to be 90 minute timers and increased map costs.

As compensation they’re going to increase the amount of t4ccs you get from rewards.

That way it can be changes everyone hates in exchange for prizes nobody wants. That’s a win-win right?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    So you will place only IMIW and Domino as "defenders" because diversity isn't a thing anymore. Massacre to be final boss with AI synergies working.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    What do you mean? They already did.
    In fact they nerfed it down the hell.
    You can't purchase anything beside l3 and l4 potions if you want to be competitive while remain f2p.
    Hareder map with the same rewards in AW with less rewards in AQ, because why not?
    SMH